Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see little miss relatable went and bought 2 £100 plus olive trees. 🙄 Also, she has planted it straight into a pot. They need drainage, like stones or (what I use) broken ceramic pots. There's not even drainage holes in the bottom, that tree will last all of 10 minutes.
I mean, the smallest one she pulled out in the garden centre was £121 so god only knows how much those two were 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm scared for those poor olive trees, their days are numbered, RIP ⚰ #olivetreesmatter

Small mercy is she didn't go for a fiddle leaf fig like the rest of Instagram, notoriously fickle plants, it would die instantly from toxic shock entering the Hinch household.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She's a cling on hincher that has been gifted some of this carp. (she has her own thread on Tattle as she's mental).

re the Olive tree - she'll kill it. Her house is warmer than the Sun.

Potted olive trees can be left outside until late September, early October, and should then be brought inside until the beginning of May. ... A cold conservatory, porch which has good natural light or a greenhouse are all suitable to house an olive tree during winter.
Isn't she the one that advocates for good mental health and then effectively told someone to kill themselves?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Zoph, as someone who is half Italian so spent a lot of my childhood in the Mediterranean, that tree will not thrive indoors. Olive trees are supposed to be outside and are fruit bearing trees. They’re not for decoration. Also with all those chemicals sprayed around I’m counting down the days until it dies like the fish
that tree will be dead within weeks especially with no drainage holes in that basket

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So she bought a fake tree for the pergola but a real one for the house 😂😂. Why not swap them over love.

ETA. The fake tree on the pergola. Would look much better in her house.

Whilst I was posting that I noticed her pergola cover is FULL of rainwater. Might indicate when this was filmed. I can’t remember whether it rained yesterday or not? Either way she’s going to damage that cover letting it sag like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
You miss nothing. I’d never have noticed that being full of rain water. 👏

Reactions: 17
She didn’t show the large trunk barsssket in her story about the olive tree so why is she saying she got so many questions about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Trees now! 🤣🤣
She has to have instant gratification. I can see the tree being given to tree people or part of another dump run in the future. She will begin not to show that side of the room 🤣 is this a future olivegate?
Just like she wanted her instant garden, a garden made by other people, other peoples plant choices etc etc she doesn't come across as someone who genuinely enjoys gardening or nurturing plants. She likes it when she can buy everything grown and already established. Everything is disposable and interchangeable in all areas of her life, it appears.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just thinking about THAT tomato 🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah something else living that she can kill. See it. Want it. Buy it. Realise you’re a bleeping idiot. Kill it. Or sell it
And repeat. And repeat.
Never in my life has anyone brought me to such rage as this woman. I just don’t get it. Her house and garden is like Steptoes. Yet her army cream over her. She has no regard for the planet, money, other people or living things. She is at the skip more times than I’ve had hot dinners, throwing away stuff she’s not used. Does so much wrong and never apologises such as the plug debacle, hot Zoflo or vase on hob. I could go on
Oh and I can’t believe a word she says or believe her timeline. All fake

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Will water not leak out from under that barrrrrrsket? 😳🤔
[/QUOTE]
Hopefully

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she bought a fake tree for the pergola but a real one for the house 😂😂. Why not swap them over love.

ETA. The fake tree on the pergola. Would look much better in her house.

Whilst I was posting that I noticed her pergola cover is FULL of rainwater. Might indicate when this was filmed. I can’t remember whether it rained yesterday or not? Either way she’s going to damage that cover letting it sag like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
good spot! We had heavy hail stones in Essex yesterday

Reactions: 7
What if Tracey was allowed out of the loft 2 weeks ago and went for beouf bourguignon in Tanya’s garden 2 weeks ago today and did hinch’s nails then? On her grid post she put it was nice to catch up in person and it’s been too long or something like that. All the ‘kids’ went to Tanya's probably so why cover up and say nice to see each other in person.

Will water not leak out from under that barrrrrrsket? 😳🤔
It’s lined with plastic.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else just find this wrong? This is what sofa is causing. View attachment 532088
This needs to stop now. Absolute Fuckwits the lot of them! And this may be an unpopular opinion but I think the Cains need to get that baby off social media and spend what time they have left with her in private. The longer it goes on the more these cretins are encouraged to harass them and I truly believe that's what it amounts to. Having said that and as much as my heart bleeds for the family he is a fame chaser and it will probably benefit him staying on social media for as long as they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.