Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon that vid of Ron helping with the planting is reversed......I wonder if a clever tattler can investigate this for me......
Why would she reverse it though? He was taking the mud out of the pot surely if it was revered it would be made to look like he was taking the mud out of the bag to put into the pot as she always like to show Ronnie as being really advanced lol. I don’t think this is a reversed video.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right I'm not a gardener but is that the name of this type of tree or has she friggin named that? 🥴

Why does she have to name it she's like a school kid. Bore off 😴
I cant see her stories anymore but has she just planted this tree straight into the basket with no drainage or even in a pot to sit in the basket?
If the basket doesnt have a liner then surely when she waters it the water will run through onto the floor. If it does have a liner then the poor tree is screwed without drainage. :( Edited to add that it should be standing on some sort of plate or large coaster to protect the floor also :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I was having a look at some of the home accounts that were paid to promote Tesco tat. They’ve got indoor trees - not olive trees though.
Possibly she bought them for outdoors a while back and didnt know where to put them in the garden so latched onto this idea of an indoor tree.
As others have said olive trees can be hard work. No proper drainage in that pot. She will either drown it or forget about it and I reckon will ruin her flooring with it directly on the floor like that.
So today we now need to see her wearing that outfit with those nails and rubbing her bump (ideally with baby kicking) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I'm not a gardener but is that the name of this type of tree or has she friggin named that? 🥴

Why does she have to name it she's like a school kid. Bore off 😴
And the white and hessian cushion on Ron’s mat, it’s all about what she wants and not her child😏

Reactions: 11
It looks reversed wee Ron jeremy is taking the soil from the basket into the bag when it should be the other say around 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So... When did she buy the tree then if she had her claws done three days ago?!
I don’t think she had them nails done 3 days ago. Maybe a week ago or so, it’s like when she posted she was having a day on the sopha but a tattler found out madame hinch went to primark

Reactions: 14
Why would you have something like that in your house when you have a toddler and a dog
My dog would make an absolute beeline for it and would think he didn't need to go outside again!

I see little miss relatable went and bought 2 £100 plus olive trees. 🙄 Also, she has planted it straight into a pot. They need drainage, like stones or (what I use) broken ceramic pots. There's not even drainage holes in the bottom, that tree will last all of 10 minutes.
Especially considering her house is permanently like the Sahara desert

Reactions: 12
Anyone notice the tree in the back ground of the just planted olive had full leaves?
Yup and the trees in the background at the garden are so bare it’s more like February!
Think Tracy may have snuck down from the attic to do those nails earlier than she was legally allowed to.

Reactions: 18
Yup and the trees in the background at the garden are so bare it’s more like February!
Think Tracy may have snuck down from the attic to do those nails earlier than she was legally allowed to.
It’s a hard one isn’t it. I’m looking at the trees out my window. Most of them have noticeable leaves now - even from a distance. The ash trees near me don’t have leaves yet. But the horse chestnut does and the beech ones. So who knows.
Like others have said. We didn’t see her nails and bump in the same shot.

Reactions: 6
And she's still not taken ronron for a haircut, it's always about her and her chappy stuff.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s a hard one isn’t it. I’m looking at the trees out my window. Most of them have noticeable leaves now - even from a distance. The ash trees near me don’t have leaves yet. But the horse chestnut does and the beech ones. So who knows.
Like others have said. We didn’t see her nails and bump in the same shot.
It is. I’d say 90% of trees have got leaves or even visible shoots on them by now, if not they usually have catkins or something. They look so sparse.
I’m not convinced at all that it was today.

Reactions: 6
Even though a indoor tree is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. And I love trees and plants. Hubby and I have just finished planting 2 6ft cordylines in my front garden. But in my house? Lol no. However, the tree looks a million times better than those god awful chavvy lanterns (no offence if you lot have them, I just bleeping hate mirrored tit)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.