Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a look at some of the home accounts that were paid to promote Tesco tat. They’ve got indoor trees - not olive trees though.
Possibly she bought them for outdoors a while back and didnt know where to put them in the garden so latched onto this idea of an indoor tree.
As others have said olive trees can be hard work. No proper drainage in that pot. She will either drown it or forget about it and I reckon will ruin her flooring with it directly on the floor like that.
So today we now need to see her wearing that outfit with those nails and rubbing her bump (ideally with baby kicking) 😂😂
Cue incoming stories in a few weeks "we're not tree people, the trees went to live with tree people" after she killed them in the first week 🤣 If these stories are pre records, the trees are probably already dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she had them nails done 3 days ago. Maybe a week ago or so, it’s like when she posted she was having a day on the sopha but a tattler found out madame hinch went to primark
Aaah ok, I was going by Tracey (in da loft) post 😊

Reactions: 6
Having an olive tree in your living room with a toddler and soon to be new baby too? She must be mad. I have 2 boys under 3 and the soil would be everywhere 😂 toddlers love messy play and to Ronnie that is just something to play with. I hope she has fun cleaning the soil up every day 😂 Not to mention the choking hazard of the olives or eating the soil but clearly she doesn't care about that. It always amazes me how she can have so many toddler hazards around the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
🐑 🙈🙈
I can’t imagine going and buying a whole range never mind copying the pose and then putting it on Instagram. Cringe
I have second hand embarrassment for her

She's a cling on hincher that has been gifted some of this carp. (she has her own thread on Tattle as she's mental).

re the Olive tree - she'll kill it. Her house is warmer than the Sun.

Potted olive trees can be left outside until late September, early October, and should then be brought inside until the beginning of May. ... A cold conservatory, porch which has good natural light or a greenhouse are all suitable to house an olive tree during winter.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So she bought a fake tree for the pergola but a real one for the house 😂😂. Why not swap them over love.

ETA. The fake tree on the pergola. Would look much better in her house.

So she bought a fake tree for the pergola but a real one for the house 😂😂. Why not swap them over love.

Whilst I was posting that I noticed her pergola cover is FULL of rainwater. Might indicate when this was filmed. I can’t remember whether it rained yesterday or not? Either way she’s going to damage that cover letting it sag like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Whilst I was posting that I noticed her pergola cover is FULL of rainwater. Might indicate when this was filmed. I can’t remember whether it rained yesterday or not? Either way she’s going to damage that cover letting it sag like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Did she not buy that teapot house not long ago and put it in Ron’s tat patch? Doesn’t appear to be there now?

Reactions: 11
Indoor Olive Tree!! I seriously and honestly have no words.
It's a Mediterranean tree, usually outdoors!
Just buy a bloody fake one Zopha, fake suits you.

Reactions: 14
You’ve all got trees 😫
Who ? Who’s got indoor olive trees ? Not Sharon who works at Tesco with the three kids and the Ford Focus that’s seen better days or are you talking about so called celebrities? I want proof that we’ve Ll got these sodding trees that you’ve not researched at all and won’t have a single clue how to look after, and Ron will dig the dirt out of that planter quicker than you can say hinch haul oh and fatsomes will pee up it for sure that’s why I can’t have free standing plants in my house my boy dog pees up then first chance he gets

she really is a spoilt brat what Sophie wants she has to have right now sorry there really are no such things as geese that lay golden eggs ferucca

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Look how small Ronnie looks, Pre record😳😳🙄

Reactions: 14
🐑 🙈🙈
I can’t imagine going and buying a whole range never mind copying the pose and then putting it on Instagram. Cringe
I have second hand embarrassment for her
I can’t bare her. I find her really offensive

Look how small Ronnie looks, Pre record😳😳🙄
I don’t know. Ronnie looks pretty tall to me. And hennerz has his cut. It’s hard to tell!

Eta - I feel like it would be easier to spot with rex! Ronnie seems to age much slower - I don’t mean that rudely. I’d say my second born is like that too. Whereas my first seems to change daily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.