Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going to be spending a good part of her day from stopping Ron from grabbing handfuls of soil but then again it’s not like she has full time work or anything better to do ....

Reactions: 16
I just fell into a rabbit hole looking at Hinch fangirls on Instagram. How cringeworthy that grown women are behaving like squealing 12 year old girls over a boyband member. They idolise her. So weird and scary.

Reactions: 28
Hate the life is now getting in the way of keeping up to date with threads 🥲

But that pouffe thing... looks like a giant breast 😳🤣

For being a "celeb in Essex" as she put it... noone ever gets photos of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is my first time posting, I’ve been lurking for sooo long (too long to even know exactly when it started!) but I used to love watching Sofa’s stories and bought a lot of cleaning products because of her. I was pregnant and actually do have anxiety, so I found her totally relatable. I have slowly seen a different side to her, I’ll admit it has taken longer than it probably should have, but I think I believed everything I was reading here, I just didn’t want to. Hope that makes sense guyzzzz! For months I have been looking on this site as soon as I’ve seen her stories because I love seeing other people’s opinions, especially when I’ve doubted things she’s said and done.

I have 3 young children and have cried when my house has been a mess. It makes me feel out of control and I know now it’s because of the people I followed on Insta showing their perfectly clean homes. Now I’m trying to avoid seeing them and just enjoying my kids, clutter and all!

I couldn’t get my head around her not including Ronnie in the gender reveal, that was a massive moment that I couldn’t justify in my head why she would do that. Ever since then, I just haven’t felt the same. Everyday I am realising that she really is just a saleswoman and is manipulating so many vulnerable people. When I watched her stories just now when she said she bought both olive trees I actually said “of course you bleeping did!” I think I’ve finally crossed over to the Tattle side 🙌🏻 I hope you’ll have me! Thanks for reading and sorry it’s a bit long!

• Heart
Reactions: 170
I just fell into a rabbit hole looking at Hinch fangirls on Instagram. How cringeworthy that grown women are behaving like squealing 12 year old girls over a boyband member. They idolise her. So weird and scary.
Can guarantee these adults judged their kids if they were Beliebers or Directioners and now they’re doing the exact same 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I wish she’d learn a new phrase.. “ I laaavveeee itttttttt” is grinding my gears. Jesus Christ 🤮 she bleeping LOVES everything

Reactions: 21
I've not had time to read the threads properly. But I'm quite the horticulturalist. And... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. SHES NOT PUT ANY DRAINAGE HOLES IN THAT PLASTIC BAG IN THE bleeping BAAARRRRSKITT.

2. SHE HAS NOT PUT A GRAVEL LAYER AT THE BOTTOM TO ENCOURAGE DRAINAGE

3. THAT SOIL DOES NOT LOOK APPROPRIATE AND FREE DRAINING ENOUGH FOR A MEDITERRANEAN PLANT.

THAT OLIVE TREE WILL GET ROOT ROT AND DIIEEEEEEEE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh my 😔
As I drove into Claremont nursery,I so wanted the trees by the gates to be in full leaf.
I took a couple of photos,perhaps someone with a better phone can spot some discrepancies?
I keep looking at the wood stacked up behind the fence??
Come on Souschef....find something 🙏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is my first time posting, I’ve been lurking for sooo long (too long to even know exactly when it started!) but I used to love watching Sofa’s stories and bought a lot of cleaning products because of her. I was pregnant and actually do have anxiety, so I found her totally relatable. I have slowly seen a different side to her, I’ll admit it has taken longer than it probably should have, but I think I believed everything I was reading here, I just didn’t want to. Hope that makes sense guyzzzz! For months I have been looking on this site as soon as I’ve seen her stories because I love seeing other people’s opinions, especially when I’ve doubted things she’s said and done.

I have 3 young children and have cried when my house has been a mess. It makes me feel out of control and I know now it’s because of the people I followed on Insta showing their perfectly clean homes. Now I’m trying to avoid seeing them and just enjoying my kids, clutter and all!

I couldn’t get my head around her not including Ronnie in the gender reveal, that was a massive moment that I couldn’t justify in my head why she would do that. Ever since then, I just haven’t felt the same. Everyday I am realising that she really is just a saleswoman and is manipulating so many vulnerable people. When I watched her stories just now when she said she bought both olive trees I actually said “of course you bleeping did!” I think I’ve finally crossed over to the Tattle side 🙌🏻 I hope you’ll have me! Thanks for reading and sorry it’s a bit long!
Welcome I think she had most of us fooled at some point ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish she’d learn a new phrase.. “ I laaavveeee itttttttt” is grinding my gears. Jesus Christ 🤮 she bleeping LOVES everything
As I keep saying like a broken record she needs to expand her vocab, it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Cos we got swept up in garden centres and olive trees I forgot to say that she’s officially ditched cleaning now hasn’t she.
She essentially said “Fresh and up Friday can be viewed on other accounts - go watch them if you want to see cleaning”.

Oh my 😔
As I drove into Claremont nursery,I so wanted the trees by the gates to be in full leaf.
I took a couple of photos,perhaps someone with a better phone can spot some discrepancies?
I keep looking at the wood stacked up behind the fence??
Come on Souschef....find something 🙏😂
Show us the photos fanny!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To assist nailwatch, I definitely noticed that when Henry came home from the groomer, allegedly on Tuesday, she was still in stick on nails. It jarred because she had already shown the story of them being done.

Hope that hellllppsss guyzzz!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Iv had kids in my house for 14 years, I’d never be able to have a real plant with real soil in the house, without at least one of them either knocking it over or grabbing soil out and throwing it around, maybe it’s just my feral kids 🙈 but I give that tree a week max

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This needs to stop now. Absolute Fuckwits the lot of them! And this may be an unpopular opinion but I think the Cains need to get that baby off social media and spend what time they have left with her in private. The longer it goes on the more these cretins are encouraged to harass them and I truly believe that's what it amounts to. Having said that and as much as my heart bleeds for the family he is a fame chaser and it will probably benefit him staying on social media for as long as they can.
Perhaps their judgement is clouded and it helps them cope. I can't pretend to know how they feel. It is uncomfortable as that gorgeous baby is literally dying on screen, it's heartbreaking so I do wonder why they parade her on social media. It always seems so noisy too, but they say it's what she likes. I just imagine her having headaches with tumours that it sits uncomfortably. She can barely open her eyes it seems. But to be fair I am not in their shoes and we see a snippet of 24 hours in their life. Also don't get how they can have everyone round their house at the moment (not being the nitpicky law police but did wonder).

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She is a fake and a phoney, she is trolling tattle, can’t believe a word that comes out her mouth, nothing is in real time. Sopha show us the bump and the nails in a live video then I might believe you

Reactions: 9
I hope Ron start chucking the soil all over her living room 😂
I messaged and said that also about the fact she has basically planted a tree in a plastic bag🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Where is the water going to go when she waters the tree??

I cant see her stories anymore but has she just planted this tree straight into the basket with no drainage or even in a pot to sit in the basket?
If the basket doesnt have a liner then surely when she waters it the water will run through onto the floor. If it does have a liner then the poor tree is screwed without drainage. :( Edited to add that it should be standing on some sort of plate or large coaster to protect the floor also :(
It’s literally been planted in a plastic lined basket🤷🏻‍♀️ dumb, dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.