Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She way she talks to her husband is vile
The way she talks to him on the podcast is so rude. She’s constantly correcting him on words that she is actually getting wrong herself and interrupts him when he is telling a story. Don’t ask me why I listened to it I had a dentist appointment and they said to bring something to listen to as I was gonna be in for long time after the second episode I had to turn her off the drill at the dentist was better to listen to than her voice😂
I dunno if anyone has listen to it but shes such makes out like she’s a victim all the time and the way she needs constant reassurance from Jamie is just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I messaged and said that also about the fact she has basically planted a tree in a plastic bag🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Where is the water going to go when she waters the tree??

It’s literally been planted in a plastic lined basket🤷🏻‍♀️ dumb, dumb!
It will mysteriously disappear to olive tree heaven and never be mentioned again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Essex weather report...on SS story with Rex in the garden, it looks very windy. Do t know it that adds anything!

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the dead moss on the Coffee table
Lately? I wonder if she still waters it
Or keiffff. Calling Bingo on him being brought out to show she can look after plants.
If only she knew that she could take a cutting from him instead of leaving him to get longer and longer...........

Reactions: 10
Hold on a second. Inch's video shows Sophie standing next to 2 straight trunked olive trees that she had chosen, carrying a load of other stuff. So why is the tree she planted in the plastic lined basket (no drainage, it is going to rot) one of the spiral trunk variety. How many ridiculously expensive olive trees did they actually buy 🤔

Reactions: 16
Or keiffff. Calling Bingo on him being brought out to show she can look after plants.
If only she knew that she could take a cutting from him instead of leaving him to get longer and longer...........
Oh Pepsi, I love you usually, but I love you even more now I've learnt you're a "plant person" too! Spose we could offer to rehome her plants in 3 weeks time when she admits she's "not a plant person"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold on a second. Inch's video shows Sophie standing next to 2 straight trunked olive trees that she had chosen, carrying a load of other stuff. So why is the tree she planted in the plastic lined basket (no drainage, it is going to rot) one of the spiral trunk variety. How many ridiculously expensive olive trees did they actually buy 🤔
I think the sprial vid is a pre record as i caught a glimpse of her ‘stick on nails’ & the other olive tree vids are from yesterday, she had most of the day off, time to fart around, plant it & edit it for the gram

Reactions: 7
She was also laden with those citronella torches and some sort of mat. I guess she will save that content for later /in a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What time did you go? According to sophas stories she was there at half 11/12, the only difference i can really spot is how damp the floor is in her pic compared to yours & the tree to your left has the label facing frontView attachment 532183
What sort of "elderly instagrammers in the wild" lunacy is this bloody garden centre photoshoot? What next? M&S bra fitting shoot? Arty shots of senior lunch deals (petite plates of fischhh and chips)? Posing on a bench in a lawn bowls club with Margaret and Doris?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.