Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you have something like that in your house when you have a toddler and a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her stories aren't showing on my page yet when I searched her name they show ?

Reactions: 3
I see little miss relatable went and bought 2 £100 plus olive trees. 🙄 Also, she has planted it straight into a pot. They need drainage, like stones or (what I use) broken ceramic pots. There's not even drainage holes in the bottom, that tree will last all of 10 minutes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
I reckon that vid of Ron helping with the planting is reversed......I wonder if a clever tattler can investigate this for me......

Reactions: 13
She couldn’t even let ronbot have a little play without that claw coming to interfere

Reactions: 12
I don’t like the twisty tree. It looks lopsided. Nah. It doesn’t go in her chav cave at all.
And no way has she done all that today.

Reactions: 25
Zoph, as someone who is half Italian so spent a lot of my childhood in the Mediterranean, that tree will not thrive indoors. Olive trees are supposed to be outside and are fruit bearing trees. They’re not for decoration. Also with all those chemicals sprayed around I’m counting down the days until it dies like the fish

• Heart
Reactions: 80
#olivetreelivesmatter
I've got six olive trees in my back garden and even in their natural habitat, they are no easy to look after. They need careful pruning and shaping. If she thinks she is getting loads of olives from them she is in for a disappointment.

Reactions: 22
Don’t real trees need actual sunlight? Not being locked in the grey prison. I’m living for the day that dog cocks his leg up it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She can duck off calling her bloody tree Orla, that’s my girl name if I’m ever lucky enough to have a daughter 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see little miss relatable went and bought 2 £100 plus olive trees. 🙄 Also, she has planted it straight into a pot. They need drainage, like stones or (what I use) broken ceramic pots. There's not even drainage holes in the bottom, that tree will last all of 10 minutes.
It already looks half dead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s putting a real olive tree indoors because she’s seen people do it on Instagram but her plants outdoors are plastic?? 🤯

So backwards.

Also carting tit around a garden centre whilst heavily pregnant and under doctors orders to rest?? So in effect she’s putting her unborn child’s life at risk double fold through Covid and her own health issue... All the while posting almost obsessively about a poorly baby...

I used to watch her to laugh at her duck ups and her tangling herself up in her own lies but her bullshit is just next level recently. She’s not right. How can strangers on the internet see it but not those closest to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.