Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The olive tree will be moved very soon I guarantee it as that soil is going to be everywhere 😳

1. It's definitely too full, I am a bugger for this with outdoor plants as I think it looks nicer. And then I water them, and no matter how careful I am, the soil flows over the top making everything look a bleeping shite mess and I never learn my lesson.

2. Monty Ron Don will play in it. Can't find me a toddler on the planet that won't be tempted to have a little play in a big pot of soil that hes already been allowed to 'play' with during the planting process.

3. I have a head dog that occasionally like to snack on soil out of my indoor pots and then I find soil scattered around the living room, wiped off his chops onto the rug, on the sofa (please judge guys, I judge myself 🤦‍♀️) and Henry is Captain head so will most likely be straight in there getting mouthfuls ready to spread around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh what a terrible mother packing everything that your baby needs all in one bag together without separate £100 ‘shoe bags’!! How dare you, can’t believe you didn’t individually label things either 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ (This is a joke before someone takes it wrong) you’re a great mum!
Surprised the social weren't waiting at the hospital door for me cos I had to rake through my £25 Amazon nappy bag(totally recommend if anyone's looking for one, has a bottle warmer in it, bet your fancy cath kidston one doesn't have that Hinchy😉)

Reactions: 7
Are we going to see a handful of Tesco homegrown olives in the next few weeks that she’s bought harvested?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think one of the T's are imminent; trollz tantrum or tot incoming as SS has just wiped the floor with her in new post on blue bog. I can smell the fear and desperation as her last post of ghastly grey toot didn't exactly break the Internet

Reactions: 17
Her comment all about herself as per on Solomon’s bog picture 😴 “if I’m honest” well that would be a bleeping first wouldn’t it 🤭 miraculous, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same 😂❤ I honestly feel so sorry for first time mums ( I’m 42 and mine are 23 & 19 ) nowadays because you honestly don’t need half of what she’s showing, she’s doing it all for the gram and making new mums feel inadequate I’m so glad phones weren’t around when mine were younger it’s honestly so sad, gender reveals, push presents, it’s ALL for show you don’t need it x
I am your age with a 21 year old and I have said exactly the same thing so many times. So glad that the internet didn’t exist when my son was born. None of my friends had kids at the time so there was no one else to compare to, no Mumsnet, no Facebook, no Instagram, no one saying “my baby does this” or “your baby should be doing that”. It was a truly wonderful time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think one of the T's are imminent; trollz tantrum or tot incoming as SS has just wiped the floor with her in new post on blue bog. I can smell the fear and desperation as her last post of ghastly grey toot didn't exactly break the Internet
exactly, you know you’re becoming irrelevant when people would rather look at someone’s bog than your new Merchandise😳👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had to come on to address the “ready made milk in cartons in case milk doesn’t come through straight away.” COMPLETE misconception that she’s spreading. Milk doesn’t come through straight away, it takes at least 3-5 days of colostrum feeding anyway. She’s just added fuel to a terrible fire that breastfeeding counsellors and supporters, midwives and the NHS are fighting to deal with. The only way your milk with come in is if you feed feed feed to stimulate your body to make the milk. By topping up with formula milk so early on, it’s even more unlikely that your milk will come in 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not trying to start a breast v formula debate, it’s everyone’s individual choice but she’s just spread a really dangerous fact.
I'm a birth worker and I came to say exactly this. She's an "influencer" with a huge reach and should know better. Seeing as it's illegal in the UK to advertise first stage formula you'd think she might watch her step a bit. How many first time mums won't feed their babies the colostrum they need because they saw this misinformation posted so brazenly? Bellend.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.