Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BUT HAS SHE PACKED THE ESSENTIAL LURPAK.

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT FORGET THE BUTTER.
I never knew what everyone was talking about with the butter until my sister told me about the bit in her book. I thought it was for oiling herself up for a quicker birth ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Since she likes to name everything, I wonder if it'll be a natural birth, will the baby pop out of Veronica the vagina? Will Paul the perineum hold out? Will the baby be joined by Percy poo :poop: exiting from Annabel the anus? Will the body parts be labelled? Oooohhhhh, it's so exciting, the anticipation :m
Paul the perineum ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That has made my day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Love the fact that Stacey's toilet picture that's only been up for 55 mins has almost as many likes as Sophies Tesco crap haul.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Commented on stinky Solomans post and yep youโ€™ve guessed it, sheโ€™s made it all about her as fuckin usual!!

"I can't wait to sit there next time."
SOPH HAS BEEN TO PICKLE COTTAGE KLAXON.
Yep, it was defo her voice on solomans stories the other day

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen Queen of PoP (Madge) IG post today!!! I would love to post on here but dont know how. 'Shut the duck up witch' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.