Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick! Someone tell Soph Gardeners World has just begun! Monty Don'll fire out a "see a lot of you are buying olive trees, but they are pernickity. Here's how to keep them alive" any minute now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else just find this wrong? This is what sofa is causing. View attachment 532088
Yes a first class wanker. So many people have done stories about this Mrs Hinch has absolutely duck all to do with azaliya but these arse lickers are using Soph as some sort of link to Azaylia and then this P.O.S puts Azaylia on her hinch list, Just get guck out Jesse. I honestly can't stand her she was a bleep before and a bigger bleep now

Reactions: 16
The latest story of her cleaning her hob, I feel like she’s so close to the worktop. I remember when I was heavily pregnant I found it so hard to stand and wash up as my belly would get in the way. 🤔

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if the week is catching up on me or Covid has finally made me crack but I’m finding everything hinch hilarious tonight.
The hair brush. Ffs it’s a newborn.
The way she is caressing the soil with that rake..... 🤢🤢🤢

and the comment that tops them all- ‘will orla produce Tesco stuffed olives’ is bloody hilarious.
I think that is the best comment so far this year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if the week is catching up on me or Covid has finally made me crack but I’m finding everything hinch hilarious tonight.
The hair brush. Ffs it’s a newborn.
The way she is caressing the soil with that rake..... 🤢🤢🤢

and the comment that tops them all- ‘will orla produce Tesco stuffed olives’ is bloody hilarious.
I think that is the best comment so far this year!!
I’m blocked no idea what tit she’s faking so adios my friends can’t relate anymore 🤣🤣💕

Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry but I can’t keep up with these threads tonight (beer goggles 😂) but just wanted to say she really threw that cloth in an aggressive manner didn’t she? Hiccup 🍻😂 anyhow I just wanted to say thank you all for being such lovely trolls 😂I love yas goodnight and god bless🍻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those bibs and muslins are for her, she definitely dribbles when she talks “wosh, cloff, perfict, biskit”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was at my beauty salon today. 2/3 of us had the same attitude towards Hinch... Cant stand her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
While the things circled in red are the same, to me the trees in the background definitely look different even accounting for the filter Hinch uses. In the photo taken today by fannysjohnny the trees in the background have definite green thicker to them even though parts are still bare/twiggy. In hinchs there's no green or thicker bits. They are all bare twigs.
Well this is what I WANT to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t caught up with this thread BUT I’ve got too invested in this, one pic has bright blue sky, the one Slothie posted and the other a bit more overcast, the one vestlife posted and the arrangement of pots is different, so they are definitely different days!!
And there's no pieces of wood stacked up behind the fence

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.