Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garden centres here have been open throughout lockdown. They are treated as essential like DIY stores. This could have been any time really.
Trees in background look very bare for mid April...
🔊Potential Pre-record alert ...Pass it on!!!🔊

Reactions: 10
The weather is dramatically different
Yeah, but we’ve been having 4 seasons a day in Essex this week. Yesterday I had to take my sunglasses off in a hailstorm so I don’t think we can catch her out on that.

Reactions: 12
Is she wearing a dressing gown to the park? Or is it another of her weird teddy bear leisurewear creations?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That seems so odd to me. Like not providing a hospital gown to a sick patient. 🤷‍♀️
It seems odd to me that anyone would assume you get given baby clothes?! They give you a blanket until you feel ready to dress your baby in your chosen outfit. Babies and mothers aren't patients by default! I'm practically a commie though so if hospitals gave out baby stuff I'd be all for it I suppose.
Also when you stay in hospital unless you are there unexpectedly or in for surgery you bring your own PJs.

Reactions: 12
That seems so odd to me. Like not providing a hospital gown to a sick patient. 🤷‍♀️
i never thought of it that way, we do get hospital gowns yes but babies here don’t get onesies. We don’t pay for our healthcare though, so maybe that’s a factor I don’t know

Reactions: 10
Same 😂❤ I honestly feel so sorry for first time mums ( I’m 42 and mine are 23 & 19 ) nowadays because you honestly don’t need half of what she’s showing, she’s doing it all for the gram and making new mums feel inadequate I’m so glad phones weren’t around when mine were younger it’s honestly so sad, gender reveals, push presents, it’s ALL for show you don’t need it x
I was a 1st time mum at 17, didn’t have a clue then, been winging it ever since 🤣 I can’t remember what I packed then, but probably a load of stuff I never even used! Now onto baby number 5 and I’ll probably just throw some essentials into a carrier bag 🤣 with no brush or labelled bag in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cue incoming stories in a few weeks "we're not tree people, the trees went to live with tree people" after she killed them in the first week 🤣 If these stories are pre records, the trees are probably already dead!
#treegate pending lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing is provided in the Uk. Only in special care baby unit and that was years ago so may have changed.
When I had my first many years ago, they provided it all, little nighties, Terry nappies, maternity pads, and formula milk for non BF’s. I was quite surprised when my daughter went in loaded up like a camel. She said it was so frowned on if you didn’t take enough nappies, they sent you to the hospital shop for them. Cuts to our NHS have been huge

Reactions: 7
They look pretty identical to me. Unless it’s a fake bump we might have to admit defeat here.
While the things circled in red are the same, to me the trees in the background definitely look different even accounting for the filter Hinch uses. In the photo taken today by fannysjohnny the trees in the background have definite green thicker to them even though parts are still bare/twiggy. In hinchs there's no green or thicker bits. They are all bare twigs.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.