Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New theory alert! She's just showed Ronnie's scans and the test she used for him because we NEVER SEE the "mums name, hospital, date of scan" transcript on the top of the scans (although I do understand she would want the hospital she's using to be private. She's interacted with her "fans" she knows they are capable of any sort of abnormal stalkerish behaviour)
"You won't believe how far along I am" because Jamie had only dismounted 24 hours earlier and no one would believe she was announcing a day after Janine rattled her bones.

The baby isn't here. Cos she's due MID SEPTEMBER 😂

New borns don't do a lot do they? So she's going to use one of those creepy dolls. Althoooough this doesn't bide with our "she will say the baby was born later than it was so she can pretend all milestones are being hit early and he's perfikkkt theory (which is by far my favourite "she's had the baby already theory) @HinchesSousChef help me out here hun!

P.s. I've had one can of mojito and I'm full of that Friday feeling. This is mostly tongue in cheek and satire!
Rattled her bones!! I bleeping love you tattlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here. I know it's been said many times but I think it's wrong that Hinch never holds her hands up and admits fault for posts she puts up that could be a danger/hazardous. The recent example of her unscrewing her sink which led to many people's kitchens flooding. It would be decent if she could hold her hand up and admit mistakes, nobody's perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if she will give the new baby cuddle clock or whatever that creepy clock teddy was called. For how much fuss she made before giving it Ronnie, we never see it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No NHS doesn't provide baby clothes!
Nope, tbh that's the least of it. I was in for 3 days post c section and I wasn't even able to wash and apart from some cereal in the morning and half a disgusting ready meal mid afternoon I didn't get any food. I don't know how I would have coped if I was on my own.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is she not making a fuss on
Solomon’s blue bog post? Love it bubs 🙄I’ll tell you why because she’s to busy pulling her extensions out screaming about that bleeping cottage of Solomon’s. If she hasn't had little Eddie yet she may need to get a move on otherwise the blue bog will get more likes than she will.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up, I'm gutted, I have those shoe bags, can you believe i use them for shoes?!! Must get a label saying SHOES for each bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went to find Stacey's blue bog post to go like it. Got sidetracked and found this. Appropriate for Zoph. Might cock about and make some Hinch ones later 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You don’t get given onsies in the UK. You being in your own babygros, nappies etc. I’m sure they would provide them if you went into spontaneous labour and had nothing with you. But it’s not usual here
Or, if you are a fanny like me, and you forget take the baby's bag with you 🤦‍♂️ Waters broke and the baby arrived less than 3 hours later. Just made it to the hospital in time. And I have no excuse as it was my second time at this rodeo.

They gave me nappies and formula but I had to wait until DH was allowed in to visit (this was in the middle of the CV second wave too!) before I could put clothes on the poor wee bugger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.