Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously put a baby brush in her hospital bag 😂😂😂 oh Soph that is just the funniest thing. I can understand a first time mum doing this (no offence 1st time mums) but Soph seriously a hair brush for a new born 😂😂😂😂😂
After the first one don’t most people just stroll in with some Lidl own brand nappies and some giant pants??! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why in the hell 8 outfits for the baby? I’m in the states, but surely your hospitals provide newborn onesies while there? No 2 too good for that? 🙄🙄🙄
You don’t get given onsies in the UK. You being in your own babygros, nappies etc. I’m sure they would provide them if you went into spontaneous labour and had nothing with you. But it’s not usual here

Reactions: 9
I know Hinch is trying to be spontaneous but I thought Henry went to bed at 7?
My 2 year old SS goes to bed at 8 o'clock (I know some won't agree with it but it works with us and our work etc) and even I wouldn't randomly take him to the park at this time of night? Shouldn't he be winding down?
Ronnie. Henry’s the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why in the hell 8 outfits for the baby? I’m in the states, but surely your hospitals provide newborn onesies while there? No 2 too good for that? 🙄🙄🙄
For baby number 3 I took 3 vest and 4 babygros. I thought that was reasonable but that child poo’d and poo’d and poo’d 😂😂 we were only in over night, she was born at 5pm and went through 2 vests and 3 gros during the night. consequently she was naked for the entire next morning because she would have had to come home in pooey clothes.
The midwives kept saying ‘it’s so lovely all this skin to skin!’
I just nodded and didn’t say it was because she had no clean clothes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This has seriously been the longest pregnancy in the history of time, considering we would not BELIEVE how far on she was when she announced it.

Reactions: 27
Nice change of clothes for an evening walk. Also - i messaged claremontgardencentre to see if soph had stopped off there today, this was their response. I guess we’ll never know
🤣View attachment 532457
How long is she planning on staying in hospital!
She will be thrown out after 6 hours. Although being the Queen of Maldon with a blood condition maybe they’ll let her have her toast with butter first.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's never going to fit that big black floppy "hide me from the Paparazzi" hat in that bag.
Thing is the Paparazzi will say "that's soph in the big black hat".
Perhaps Janine could sneak baby out,sensible shoes though Inchy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have acrylic nails done and in the video of her doing her birthing bag their looks like regrowth or is it just me? Her nails wouldn’t have grown that quick in a few days

Reactions: 8
I didn’t even brush my own hair never mind the baby’s 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
Same 😂❤ I honestly feel so sorry for first time mums ( I’m 42 and mine are 23 & 19 ) nowadays because you honestly don’t need half of what she’s showing, she’s doing it all for the gram and making new mums feel inadequate I’m so glad phones weren’t around when mine were younger it’s honestly so sad, gender reveals, push presents, it’s ALL for show you don’t need it x

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She's bored and unfulfilled. It's pretty plain to see. Spend, spend, spend because what else has she got to do.

Same 😂❤ I honestly feel so sorry for first time mums ( I’m 42 and mine are 23 & 19 ) nowadays because you honestly don’t need half of what she’s showing, she’s doing it all for the gram and making new mums feel inadequate I’m so glad phones weren’t around when mine were younger it’s honestly so sad, gender reveals, push presents, it’s ALL for show you don’t need it x
I agree. A lot of nonsense and unnecessary pressure. I just brought snacks (for me!), baby clothes, nappies, formula incase, clothes/toiletries for me. I was a first time mum at 39 so perhaps just didn't buy into all the excess crap. I certainly didn't have a million bags within a bag and labelling everything.

• Heart
This has seriously been the longest pregnancy in the history of time, considering we would not BELIEVE how far on she was when she announced it.
New theory alert! She's just showed Ronnie's scans and the test she used for him because we NEVER SEE the "mums name, hospital, date of scan" transcript on the top of the scans (although I do understand she would want the hospital she's using to be private. She's interacted with her "fans" she knows they are capable of any sort of abnormal stalkerish behaviour)
"You won't believe how far along I am" because Jamie had only dismounted 24 hours earlier and no one would believe she was announcing a day after Janine rattled her bones.

The baby isn't here. Cos she's due MID SEPTEMBER 😂

New borns don't do a lot do they? So she's going to use one of those creepy dolls. Althoooough this doesn't bide with our "she will say the baby was born later than it was so she can pretend all milestones are being hit early and he's perfikkkt theory (which is by far my favourite "she's had the baby already theory) @HinchesSousChef help me out here hun!

P.s. I've had one can of mojito and I'm full of that Friday feeling. This is mostly tongue in cheek and satire!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
As if she will use anything in that baby bag anyway. As per usual she’s excited about the photo of the baby in that hat. Not holding her baby in her arms.
Inch will be the one changing that first sticky gooey nappy with those 4 cotton balls. Inch will be the one dressing the baby in the outfit she’s packed. Inch will be the one quietly putting the brush back in the bag because there’s no need for it.
Soph will be on her phone checking tattle and following accounts who have tagged her Tesco tat.

Reactions: 38
Sorry if it’s been said I’m catching up but when do we think Orla the tree is going to start producing tesco stuffed olives in abundance 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ss has a grid post. Would love to see stats on it compared to old Hinchy.

New theory alert! She's just showed Ronnie's scans and the test she used for him because we NEVER SEE the "mums name, hospital, date of scan" transcript on the top of the scans (although I do understand she would want the hospital she's using to be private. She's interacted with her "fans" she knows they are capable of any sort of abnormal stalkerish behaviour)
"You won't believe how far along I am" because Jamie had only dismounted 24 hours earlier and no one would believe she was announcing a day after Janine rattled her bones.

The baby isn't here. Cos she's due MID SEPTEMBER 😂

New borns don't do a lot do they? So she's going to use one of those creepy dolls. Althoooough this doesn't bide with our "she will say the baby was born later than it was so she can pretend all milestones are being hit early and he's perfikkkt theory (which is by far my favourite "she's had the baby already theory) @HinchesSousChef help me out here hun!

P.s. I've had one can of mojito and I'm full of that Friday feeling. This is mostly tongue in cheek and satire!
I really don’t think we could handle any more months of pregnancy 😂😂. But loving the dedication.
I think we can all agree she’s behaved completely bizarrely surrounding this pregnancy. And we will prob never know the truth!

Reactions: 8
BUT HAS SHE PACKED THE ESSENTIAL LURPAK.

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT FORGET THE BUTTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As if she will use anything in that baby bag anyway. As per usual she’s excited about the photo of the baby in that hat. Not holding her baby in her arms.
Inch will be the one changing that first sticky gooey nappy with those 4 cotton balls. Inch will be the one dressing the baby in the outfit she’s packed. Inch will be the one quietly putting the brush back in the bag because there’s no need for it.
Soph will be on her phone checking tattle and following accounts who have tagged her Tesco tat.
Spot on. She will probably play the doting Mother whilst the midwives are around then she’ll be on FaceTime to the strip!

BUT HAS SHE PACKED THE ESSENTIAL LURPAK.

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT FORGET THE BUTTER.
We’ve reminded her enough. If she has to have marg on her toast then it’s all her own fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to defend her but I needed to label the sandwich bags (im not posh, they were from aldi) so my husband knew what was what, poor bloke was clueless and didn’t know his vests from his sleepsuits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.