Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why else would she be trying SO HARD to prove she’s not had the baby?
only if she’s had it already 🕵️‍♀️🔎🤔🤔🤔
Cos she’s a manipulator and gets off by thinking she’s clever for messing with people’s heads. The exact girl you would have totally avoided at school 😬

Reactions: 17
I just puked a little seeing the chicken strip sitting with ass on sofa just after pooing, yuk 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
The way she talks to him on the podcast is so rude. She’s constantly correcting him on words that she is actually getting wrong herself and interrupts him when he is telling a story. Don’t ask me why I listened to it I had a dentist appointment and they said to bring something to listen to as I was gonna be in for long time after the second episode I had to turn her off the drill at the dentist was better to listen to than her voice😂
I dunno if anyone has listen to it but shes such makes out like she’s a victim all the time and the way she needs constant reassurance from Jamie is just weird.
I find it awful that she constantly talks over him, turns the conversation to her, needs constant compliments and reassurance and just generally takes over. Im
Not a huge fan of Jamie but I genuinely feel a bit sorry for him. Hes constantly downtrodden, spoken over, cut off, contradicted, cackled at- he must be regretting marrying this woman. His face today just screamed “sick of this charade”.
I know plenty will disagree but those are my thoughts. Whilst it may be nice to get money from doing the bare minimum- it’s nothing short of a sacrifice to sit at home with that tit day in day out. I think he’s sick of it but knows that’s where the money comes from.
He took Sabbatical from work- im
Not sure if you can end that early? But as far as I’m know- it’s up to 3 years so he’s probably
Counting the days til he can go back.

Reactions: 19
I'm clearly such a bad mother. When I went into hospital to have my son I took a packet of newborn nappies, baby wipes, sudocream, a couple of dummies and a pack of 5 babygrows from Mothercare (still in the pack). It was a long time ago but I honestly think that that was it. All they do is sleep and poo for the first 6 months anyway, what else do you need?

Reactions: 38
Garden centres here have been open throughout lockdown. They are treated as essential like DIY stores. This could have been any time really.
Trees in background look very bare for mid April...
The trees outside mine are also really bare (excuse my dead orchid- I leave them cos they seem to “Phoenix” when they’re left alone and suddenly sprout again 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Not only did she not leave drainage for the tree, she’s put the soil far too near the top. As soon as she waters it, the watery soil will spill over the edge onto the carpet.

I like Cath Kidston stuff (or at least I did until she bought it) but who buys a matching two piece luggage set for a newborn in hospital?? I had two caesareans, knew I’d be in for a bit and was fortunate to have a private room so not stuck for space. I did not buy some transparent shoe bags from AmaZON guyyz, to go in another bag with a toiletry bag.... I stuck some babygrows and nappies in a corner of a bag I found in the attic which did for my stuff too. I didn’t even have a coolbag for the butter....

Why is everything such a production with her? It’s back to the rampant spending habit again, she sees events as an opportunity to buy yet more unnecessary things.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
noooo help don't get it, tell me more xx
You click on the name in the quoted box and it takes you back to the original post.

More often breadcrumbs can take you back further through a thread.

This is the original post. Click on the name then the attachment.
🐑 🙈🙈
I can’t imagine going and buying a whole range never mind copying the pose and then putting it on Instagram. Cringe
I have second hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 7
I'm clearly such a bad mother. When I went into hospital to have my son I took a packet of newborn nappies, baby wipes, sudocream, a couple of dummies and a pack of 5 babygrows from Mothercare (still in the pack). It was a long time ago but I honestly think that that was it. All they do is sleep and poo for the first 6 months anyway, what else do you need?
It’s all u bloody need

Reactions: 9
If you specifically bought a bag because it’s see through, ergo making what’s inside visible, why do you need to label it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The way she pats and claws at everything with that hook makes me feel physically sick 🤢

Reactions: 12
Only came here to say
Why the f**k has she got a new bag for the hospital ? She must have hundreds of bags & let’s face it, longest hospital stay with second baby is usually a few hours even with a c section
Surely any bag she had would have done the trick ? Who needs a special Peter rabbit cath kidston one

not sure why that’s annoyed me so much 😡😡😡

Reactions: 25
Only came here to say
Why the f**k has she got a new bag for the hospital ? She must have hundreds of bags & let’s face it, longest hospital stay with second baby is usually a few hours even with a c section
Surely any bag she had would have done the trick ? Who needs a special Peter rabbit cath kidston one

not sure why that’s annoyed me so much 😡😡😡
All this new baby is, is an excuse for her to buy more things. With anyone else it’s the excitement of bringing the new baby home. For Hinch she is just wet because it gives her an excuse to spend money. She’ll be bored of the baby soon enough when she’s bought all she can

Reactions: 37
You click on the name in the quoted box and it takes you back to the original post.

More often breadcrumbs can take you back further through a thread.

This is the original post. Click on the name then the attachment.
thanks Im still learning :D

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else on board with my baby girl theory yet? 😂 everything beige bar a blue hat 🤔😂

Reactions: 12
I bet she's actually having / had a girl. Think of the engagement she'd get saying 'omg guys you won't believe it, the sonographer got it wrong, could only happen to us. ATB' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.