Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to the thread and haven’t read back yet so it’s probably already been said, but that photo of her at the park is definitely hiding a buggy. I can’t explain it but her whole stance and being in front like that is as if she’s pushing a buggy just out of shot.
Now that you say this I can totally see it too.

Reactions: 9
What a bloody weird thing to say...“I can’t wait to piss in your toilet”. They try so hard to make their friendship seem real but they just come across as weird and awkward.
It's because SS mentioned doing a poo so she's trying to be just as hilarious/relatable as her "bestie"🤢

I just came here to say how typical her comment on that grid post was (me, me, I, myself, me,I ....etc) did we really expect any different from her?

Also major laughs at how many comments SS has had already over a flipping small toilet room compared to Grinch's actual 'work' 🤣

Reactions: 13
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
Absolutely this!! I've given palliative care and if this was an adult the law would kick in because adults have the right to consent and people would be saying how its not right to show what they're showing, because at this stage capacity to make a choice to be shown dying generally isn't there.
I haven't even looked at their pages for days because it's just cruel what they're showing.That baby is being used for engagement now and not awareness. They could easily take the videos and pictures for their own personal memories, but each day write a diary and post that for their followers.
She might be just a baby but she's still a little human being who needs dignity and privacy at such a sensitive time.
People like Hinch need to think about if they'd want their dying parent/grandparent plastered all over the Internet because its no different just because its a baby. Just because the parents are posting it doesn't make it right to share and jump on the bandwagon. Plus Hinch always manages to sound so insincere

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Lokll
Anyone else just find this wrong? This is what sofa is causing. View attachment 532088
Fa
Cos we got swept up in garden centres and olive trees I forgot to say that she’s officially ditched cleaning now hasn’t she.
She essentially said “Fresh and up Friday can be viewed on other accounts - go watch them if you want to see cleaning”.

Show us the photos fanny!!
Fanny*. I’m done! Crying laughing here. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They also had the entire extended family over that I saw on Ashleys stories. That's breaking covid rules as we can't have visitors inside yet. If that poor child gets covid that will absolutely kill her quickly.
She's literally been given days to live.. Covid won't kill her. Her cancer is and will and by the look of her, she's not got long left. That sounds extremely blunt but it's the truth. . I'd have my loved ones around to say goodbye and love on my child too!! Covid won't be going through their mind and rightly so. Who gives an absolute toss about breaking covid rules when their BABY is dying.
Come onnnnn! People want to say goodbye to her. Her family want to say goodbye to her. They have every right to do this.

I don't think anyone has the right to say what they're doing is right or wrong :( everyone deals with things so differently, their baby is dying. I don't like seeing the stories anymore because she looks soooooooo unwell now and seeing her getting bounced about is extremely uncomfortable to watch but leave them do whatever they need to do to get through this unimaginable time, I've not been in that situation and I hope go god I never am. My heart breaks for them. Totally breaks for them. I just.. I can't imagine it.
(I'm not having a go at you at all btw)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Do you reckon that Hinch realises that ALL of the homewares and clothes that are available in supermarkets are designed by people. Like regular people who aren’t “Instafamous” and probably don’t bang on about it constantly to all of their friends, family and social media followers. You’ve not reinvented the wheel Soph. You’ve taken other peoples ideas, copied them and splashed your name all over them, that’s all 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I rarely post here and I know this is a Hinch thread but I need to say this as I've been thinking it, that family is killing me!!!!!!! That poor darling is slowing slipping away, her eyes are closing with the pressure of the tumours and she is EXHAUSTED!! They are bouncing her around like a rag doll, he stood outside with her the entire time and never supported her head the whole time!! She has tumours and you could see she was struggling to hold her own head, but they are so caught up in posting and yes I understand its making memories and getting as many pictures as they can but let her be, even watching TV yesterday the sun was blinding her like close the curtains!! Are they that stupid? After all they've been through and never left her side they must have seen how she needs to be handled in the hospital.
😔
Exactly that, she is Exhausted but influencer culture has gone too far, we see it in Ronnie, we see it in many other parents and now we see it in Azaylias case, these fame hungry parents put their own self serving need for approval,sympathy and recognition above the needs of their children.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I agree. In cases like this I really wouldn’t be worried about breaking covid rules. Whether that’s the right or wrong attitude to have I don’t know. But when someone is dying especially your child I think you’d need your family around you.
Absolutely and I honestly believe that the police would leave them alone and wouldn’t get involved, it’s 100% not in the public interest. You’d have to be completely heartless if you begrudge anyone spending time with a terminally ill family member, especially a baby.

Reactions: 19
OMG, have you literally just stood where the celeb, Mrs Hinch had allegedly been earlier today?? Wow, how do you feel?, could you still smell the lingering chav smell?
Omg you fan girl!!!!! Did the soft smell of zoflora and harpic still hang in the air?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you reckon that Hinch realises that ALL of the homewares and clothes that are available in supermarkets are designed by people. Like regular people who aren’t “Instafamous” and probably don’t bang on about it constantly to all of their friends, family and social media followers. You’ve not reinvented the wheel Soph. You’ve taken other peoples ideas, copied them and splashed your name all over them, that’s all 🙄
She thinks she's so special it knocks me bad.. Her clothing range is horrific. No imagination at all. It'll all be on sale soon

Reactions: 4
Nice change of clothes for an evening walk. Also - i messaged claremontgardencentre to see if soph had stopped off there today, this was their response. I guess we’ll never know
🤣View attachment 532457
Is that because they don't bleeping care or has she made them keep schtum?

Yes she has, but it feels very forced. It reminds me of Winnie the Poo.
So just had a google and came across this. Not sure if this is her way of inadvertently trying to telling us something.
View attachment 532499
She is NOT that deep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's literally been given days to live.. Covid won't kill her. Her cancer is and will and by the look of her, she's not got long left. That sounds extremely blunt but it's the truth. . I'd have my loved ones around to say goodbye and love on my child too!! Covid won't be going through their mind and rightly so. Who gives an absolute toss about breaking covid rules when their BABY is dying.
Come onnnnn! People want to say goodbye to her. Her family want to say goodbye to her. They have every right to do this.

I don't think anyone has the right to say what they're doing is right or wrong :( everyone deals with things so differently, their baby is dying. I don't like seeing the stories anymore because she looks soooooooo unwell now and seeing her getting bounced about is extremely uncomfortable to watch but leave them do whatever they need to do to get through this unimaginable time, I've not been in that situation and I hope go god I never am. My heart breaks for them. Totally breaks for them. I just.. I can't imagine it.
(I'm not having a go at you at all btw)
that's the thing though it doesn't matter what THEY need to do to make THEM feel better it's what that child needs and as we both and everyone else agrees, she needs to rest and regardless as I've said what makes them deal with it better, no palliative nurse out there is happy with the way they are handling it, it has to be against their own self serving ideas we saw it with the Charlie gard case, despite what the parents want and what everyone wants the child's best interests are what is most important and right now the parents are sonewhat not doing what they should and letting her rest and be comfortable but as you said bouncing her around playing normal and pretend trying that things are normal and that somehow if she cracks a smile amd dances she's somehow going to snap out of it, sharing her journey is one thing, sharing her slowly deteriorating, half conscious and bouncing her around in that state, for me personally just no. .

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I doubt very much they care about covid rules, the family should be round there spending as much time as they can with her.
I hardly think rules are of any relevance here at all. How do we know that all of them haven’t taken rapid flow tests every day? I’m sure they’re well aware of their responsibilities. The family need to be together to find solace and support at this devastating time. Have a heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On that checklist shes put up it says milk cartons incase milk doesn't come through straight away. We'll anyone wanting to breastfeed must do research and know breast milk doesn't come in straight away the colostrum is enough in the first few days 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely this!! I've given palliative care and if this was an adult the law would kick in because adults have the right to consent and people would be saying how its not right to show what they're showing, because at this stage capacity to make a choice to be shown dying generally isn't there.
I haven't even looked at their pages for days because it's just cruel what they're showing.That baby is being used for engagement now and not awareness. They could easily take the videos and pictures for their own personal memories, but each day write a diary and post that for their followers.
She might be just a baby but she's still a little human being who needs dignity and privacy at such a sensitive time.
People like Hinch need to think about if they'd want their dying parent/grandparent plastered all over the Internet because its no different just because its a baby. Just because the parents are posting it doesn't make it right to share and jump on the bandwagon. Plus Hinch always manages to sound so insincere
👏👏 Exactly this as I've said in my replies it's not about her parents, hinch or any other reality TV star or influencer chasing it for clout being first to post and comment on posts bouncing off each other for followers and likes and more or small businesses making items to sell of the back of the publicity. Its about Azaylia and her best interests and as I've said no palliative nurse is happy with the way it's being paraded as a bay she can't consent she doesn't know and clearly isn't strong enough for the Constant dance and music but yes it's evident she doesn't have long. Bless her soul my heart breaks at the whole media/insta circus she's become as you said its not about awareness anymore,she's end of care 💔

Inch doing his creepy sleep shots again. Bump or no bump. Old or new. Who blaaahhdddyyy knows.
Creepy Sleep Shots🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Inch doing his creepy sleep shots again. Bump or no bump. Old or new. Who blaaahhdddyyy knows.
1. No bump there for me
2. We KNOW sopha sits on the sofa all day
3. There is a 3rd person in your bed: the baby, be it in soph (unlikely) or out of her (likely 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m late to the thread and haven’t read back yet so it’s probably already been said, but that photo of her at the park is definitely hiding a buggy. I can’t explain it but her whole stance and being in front like that is as if she’s pushing a buggy just out of shot.
Ron does have a buggy so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.