Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I used a Tesco carrier bag for my hospital bag 🤣 but ole relatable Soph has to have Carrtthhh KidsTon 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I do something wrong when I had my baby I just packed everything in his bag, I didn't put things into separate labelled bags. Silly me, must be a shite mum😂
Oh what a terrible mother packing everything that your baby needs all in one bag together without separate £100 ‘shoe bags’!! How dare you, can’t believe you didn’t individually label things either 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ (This is a joke before someone takes it wrong) you’re a great mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had to come on to address the “ready made milk in cartons in case milk doesn’t come through straight away.” COMPLETE misconception that she’s spreading. Milk doesn’t come through straight away, it takes at least 3-5 days of colostrum feeding anyway. She’s just added fuel to a terrible fire that breastfeeding counsellors and supporters, midwives and the NHS are fighting to deal with. The only way your milk with come in is if you feed feed feed to stimulate your body to make the milk. By topping up with formula milk so early on, it’s even more unlikely that your milk will come in 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not trying to start a breast v formula debate, it’s everyone’s individual choice but she’s just spread a really dangerous fact.
Thank you for this info! And good for you for mentioning it! in my "no kids but I guess this is what you'd pack" post I said something along the lines of "something to feed them with. Could be your boobs, And a bottle just incase breastfeeding doesn't happen for you"

I'd like this to be a reciept of me saying "I've learnt & thank you for highlighting this!" 😊 I'll store this away in my memory banks!

Reactions: 16
She had a baby less than 2 years ago, how can she possibly forget what she needs to pack?! Nappies, wipes, vests, babygrows, hat, blanket and jobs a good ‘un.

Reactions: 18
Nice change of clothes for an evening walk. Also - i messaged claremontgardencentre to see if soph had stopped off there today, this was their response. I guess we’ll never know
🤣
06078AF6-BDEE-490E-9A61-7E06F483DB96.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nothing is provided in the Uk. Only in special care baby unit and that was years ago so may have changed.
Our son was in Neonates over 10yrs ago, we had nothing provided apart from knitted garments that had been donated. We had to make sure there was a stock of nappies, cotton wool, wipes, olive oil etc xx

Reactions: 5
I know Hinch is trying to be spontaneous but I thought Henry went to bed at 7?
My 2 year old SS goes to bed at 8 o'clock (I know some won't agree with it but it works with us and our work etc) and even I wouldn't randomly take him to the park at this time of night? Shouldn't he be winding down?
Probably either dropping off or picking up Ronnie more like🤔🙄

Reactions: 10
Has she seriously put a baby brush in her hospital bag 😂😂😂 oh Soph that is just the funniest thing. I can understand a first time mum doing this (no offence 1st time mums) but Soph seriously a hair brush for a new born 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she seriously put a baby brush in her hospital bag 😂😂😂 oh Soph that is just the funniest thing. I can understand a first time mum doing this (no offence 1st time mums) but Soph seriously a hair brush for a new born 😂😂😂😂😂
I didn’t even brush my own hair never mind the baby’s 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know Hinch is trying to be spontaneous but I thought Henry went to bed at 7?
My 2 year old SS goes to bed at 8 o'clock (I know some won't agree with it but it works with us and our work etc) and even I wouldn't randomly take him to the park at this time of night? Shouldn't he be winding down?
Probably just collected him from her mum's house and they are walking back 😜

Reactions: 17
I can’t even cope with the labelling of the separate bags to go into the main bag.

Maybe she needs to label her shoes right and left so she remembers to put one foot in front of the other to walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just for anyone interested, all supermarkets do these reusable fresh produce bags for like 25p. They are perfect if you want to organise a hospital bag. And a lot cheaper than old relatable hinch.
Also I use these EVERYWHERE the dressing up outfits and accessories are all individually bagged.
I have a bag for the my little ponies, a bag for the small world stuff, a bag for the mini Disney play houses etc etc they are brilliant!

I’m still laughing at the hair brush and she will need way more nappies than she has packed!

Reactions: 16
She’s such a bloody fanny 🙄 she had a kid like 10 minutes ago how can she forget what she packed for Ronnie! Labelling plastic bags inside a..... bleeping bag!!!! Ughhhhh she boils my piss how many bags do you need 🤯 I can see all the sheep that are expecting thinking they need to have perfect hospital bags, packed perfectly, I feel so bad for people that are easily impressionable because she’s already putting an imagine out there like everything is perfect, my life is prefect. Bore offff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Today has been a day of trying to prove she’s not a sopha on the sofa..

but hasn’t read tattle since before she was born...🤨🧐

(even though she’s under apparent strict orders to rest more with her feet up!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.