Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustaLurker101

I don’t know if the week is catching up on me or Covid has finally made me crack but I’m finding everything hinch hilarious tonight.
The hair brush. Ffs it’s a newborn.
The way she is caressing the soil with that rake..... 🤢🤢🤢

and the comment that tops them all- ‘will orla produce Tesco stuffed olives’ is bloody hilarious.
I think that is the best comment so far this year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
I wonder who will piss up the side of the olive tree first?
Henry or Jamie?
Hahaha don't, my husband's boss took her dog to work twice and once he cocked a leg and pissed up a plant in the office and the second time he shit in reception. Funny thing is he has the same name as one of the other directors... So when someone called his boss and said "**** has shit on the floor" everyone nearly died laughing

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
To say that yesterday she didn't know/forgot what to take in her hospital bag she seems rather prepared today, new bags etc.
and she hasn't included any suggestions from her Army.

Lying cow.

Yesterday.

172352290_167338895247421_4364276741456196716_n.jpg

Today.

Andioooop

VIP Member
I’m just doing my online tesco shop, scrolling through the homeware section & came across hinches medium tote barrrsgit, had to read the reviews of course, i knew they wouldn’t disappoint 🤣 cheap tat!
4F685B99-2AB1-4B3C-BFCF-CC05917A82D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Andioooop

VIP Member
I’ve found inches private instagram from sophas sisters account. Nice to see he’s allowed to follow people other than his wife & dog.
6C090CC6-FA26-43EE-B28E-41B539F3EEB0.jpeg

• Haha

Mvamp

No bump for me in that latest pic announcing yet another day off! Needs time to get her lies straight for oh guess whst guyzzzzzzz babyzzz here and they've been here a while but silly old me whoz still learning didn't remember how to post and it didn't feel right oh and oh my go ooood guy zzz it's a girl and I only have Boyz stuff from my handsomes so *beg beg beg*

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
#olivetreelivesmatter
I've got six olive trees in my back garden and even in their natural habitat, they are no easy to look after. They need careful pruning and shaping. If she thinks she is getting loads of olives from them she is in for a disappointment.

melisnusty

Hola Soph! How are the Spanish lessons progressing? Or was that just a beg for Duolingo to see?

Todo lo mejor 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
I know Hinch is trying to be spontaneous but I thought Henry went to bed at 7?
My 2 year old SS goes to bed at 8 o'clock (I know some won't agree with it but it works with us and our work etc) and even I wouldn't randomly take him to the park at this time of night? Shouldn't he be winding down?
Ronnie. Henry’s the dog!

• Haha

Frymydevil

She can fuck off calling her bloody tree Orla, that’s my girl name if I’m ever lucky enough to have a daughter 🙈🙈

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I think one of the T's are imminent; trollz tantrum or tot incoming as SS has just wiped the floor with her in new post on blue bog. I can smell the fear and desperation as her last post of ghastly grey toot didn't exactly break the Internet
exactly, you know you’re becoming irrelevant when people would rather look at someone’s bog than your new Merchandise😳👍

• Haha

AbsoluteNorth

She really is a first class knobhead!! First of all why even have things in separate bags just pack it all in!! And if you insist on being massive bellend and using the bags then why use clear ones only to fucking label it anyway!! Absolutely cunt!!
She can’t reuse the bags either as they’ve been labelled for specific things. Another mound of plastic on landfill 🙄
What’s the point in packing plastic bags inside the hospital bag?! I don’t have children but this really doesn’t make sense to me or am I wrong?
Also did u see the claw reach to take Ron’s garden tool away and you can almost hear her brain go ‘oh no, Tattle will see this, I’ll LETttt him do iTTT’ 😂

WhiteLies1

I wish she’d learn a new phrase.. “ I laaavveeee itttttttt” is grinding my gears. Jesus Christ 🤮 she fucking LOVES everything

Noooo she’s shown her thumb. I think I have to admit defeat now don’t I. Oh guys. I’m so sorry. I’ll see myself out 😭😭😭😭
If the olive tree story from today is a pre record an she’s had the baby, is it possible she went back to the garden centre in the days following having her nails done just to do the stupid thumbs up video to throw your theories off an make it look consistent? Yes she’s clearly got a big baby bump in Onslows vid but the thumbs up vid could be from any day after having her claws done, after all any excuse to go back to the garden centre that she lavvveesssss so much 🙄😂 we know how much she lies I wouldn’t put anything past her

• Wow