Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I have to admit I "labelled" see through sandwich bags with my baby's outfits in them 🙈. Well I wrote on them with a Sharpie so I knew what one to put on when. In my defense it was for my first baby and neither me nor my partner had a fucking clue what we were doing so we both needed those labels 😂.
I labelled my clear bags too. Eg “baby outfit #1” “spare leggings”. Entirely for my partners benefit and even then he seemed to lose the ability to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Misssj80

VIP Member
Wonder if she will give the new baby cuddle clock or whatever that creepy clock teddy was called. For how much fuss she made before giving it Ronnie, we never see it

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
She's bored and unfulfilled. It's pretty plain to see. Spend, spend, spend because what else has she got to do.

Same 😂❤ I honestly feel so sorry for first time mums ( I’m 42 and mine are 23 & 19 ) nowadays because you honestly don’t need half of what she’s showing, she’s doing it all for the gram and making new mums feel inadequate I’m so glad phones weren’t around when mine were younger it’s honestly so sad, gender reveals, push presents, it’s ALL for show you don’t need it x
I agree. A lot of nonsense and unnecessary pressure. I just brought snacks (for me!), baby clothes, nappies, formula incase, clothes/toiletries for me. I was a first time mum at 39 so perhaps just didn't buy into all the excess crap. I certainly didn't have a million bags within a bag and labelling everything.

• Heart

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
This has seriously been the longest pregnancy in the history of time, considering we would not BELIEVE how far on she was when she announced it.
New theory alert! She's just showed Ronnie's scans and the test she used for him because we NEVER SEE the "mums name, hospital, date of scan" transcript on the top of the scans (although I do understand she would want the hospital she's using to be private. She's interacted with her "fans" she knows they are capable of any sort of abnormal stalkerish behaviour)
"You won't believe how far along I am" because Jamie had only dismounted 24 hours earlier and no one would believe she was announcing a day after Janine rattled her bones.

The baby isn't here. Cos she's due MID SEPTEMBER 😂

New borns don't do a lot do they? So she's going to use one of those creepy dolls. Althoooough this doesn't bide with our "she will say the baby was born later than it was so she can pretend all milestones are being hit early and he's perfikkkt theory (which is by far my favourite "she's had the baby already theory) @HinchesSousChef help me out here hun!

P.s. I've had one can of mojito and I'm full of that Friday feeling. This is mostly tongue in cheek and satire!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
“Can’t wait to sit in there NEXT TIME and do a wee myself” she literally sounds like a child doesn’t she. Will crazy Ma Barker be there too so she can wipe you over when you’ve finished your wee wee on the big girl toilet Soph? Remember to use soap when your washing afterwards! It’s what I tell my 2 year old.
Remember Sopha, mum says “Always wipe front to back”

• Haha

Maracas

not to take home, but to wear while in the hospital? Nothing? Wow.
In the UK we are really lucky to have free healthcare so we do bring all our own things as we don’t pay for anything. If we had to pay for healthcare like in the US etc I’d deffo want free baby clothes 🤣

*edit* I understand we pay through taxes but you get the point 🤣*

• Heart

Snarkysnarky

I can’t even cope with the labelling of the separate bags to go into the main bag.

Maybe she needs to label her shoes right and left so she remembers to put one foot in front of the other to walk.

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
This needs to stop now. Absolute Fuckwits the lot of them! And this may be an unpopular opinion but I think the Cains need to get that baby off social media and spend what time they have left with her in private. The longer it goes on the more these cretins are encouraged to harass them and I truly believe that's what it amounts to. Having said that and as much as my heart bleeds for the family he is a fame chaser and it will probably benefit him staying on social media for as long as they can.
Perhaps their judgement is clouded and it helps them cope. I can't pretend to know how they feel. It is uncomfortable as that gorgeous baby is literally dying on screen, it's heartbreaking so I do wonder why they parade her on social media. It always seems so noisy too, but they say it's what she likes. I just imagine her having headaches with tumours that it sits uncomfortably. She can barely open her eyes it seems. But to be fair I am not in their shoes and we see a snippet of 24 hours in their life. Also don't get how they can have everyone round their house at the moment (not being the nitpicky law police but did wonder).

• Sad

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Same 😂❤ I honestly feel so sorry for first time mums ( I’m 42 and mine are 23 & 19 ) nowadays because you honestly don’t need half of what she’s showing, she’s doing it all for the gram and making new mums feel inadequate I’m so glad phones weren’t around when mine were younger it’s honestly so sad, gender reveals, push presents, it’s ALL for show you don’t need it x
I am your age with a 21 year old and I have said exactly the same thing so many times. So glad that the internet didn’t exist when my son was born. None of my friends had kids at the time so there was no one else to compare to, no Mumsnet, no Facebook, no Instagram, no one saying “my baby does this” or “your baby should be doing that”. It was a truly wonderful time.

• Heart
This needs to stop now. Absolute Fuckwits the lot of them! And this may be an unpopular opinion but I think the Cains need to get that baby off social media and spend what time they have left with her in private. The longer it goes on the more these cretins are encouraged to harass them and I truly believe that's what it amounts to. Having said that and as much as my heart bleeds for the family he is a fame chaser and it will probably benefit him staying on social media for as long as they can.
Don't worry, Azalyia will probably "live on" through CC2 like that other baby when Ronnie was born.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
When you get a dog, they are going to shit wherever the hell they want in the garden... Don't fucking yell at him!

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
I definitely think those videos were taken on different days. And are pre-records. I still think she's recently had the baby!
Why else would she be trying SO HARD to prove she’s not had the baby?
only if she’s had it already 🕵️‍♀️🔎🤔🤔🤔

Gla30

Chatty Member
Is she really trying to make out that she’s had NOTHING gifted this entire pregnancy and she’s bought everything herself? I don’t know what’s worse. Her lying about buying things or the fact that she’s actually had to buy everything and no ones offered to gift her 😂