Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I’ve never asked why Hinch does the thumbs up? What’s the point? It reminds me of something kids did in the 1980s for a photo with your mates but I don’t get why an adult would put it on a video.

As for the garden centre jaunt, either you’re pregnant and told you should rest and not expose yourself to covid fannying around the shops unnecessarily. Or you’re not. She doesn’t seem to see how many of her posts she contradicts, it’s like she loses track of the mistruths.
Stacey does it as well and even she is getting on my tits now fucking pickle this pickle that pickle off you daft cow
And dingbat is doing all this because she’s got fuck all else to do 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
EOL nurse here and I completely agree. There must be a children’s hospice or something nearby she can be admitted to in order to stop all these dashes to and from hospital 😢 That little girl needs a peaceful environment.
Breaks my heart watching people share this little girls "life" without the dignity she deserves. Take her home. Love her. Smother her in kisses and hugs. Take all the memories you need just put down the phones!!!!

• Heart

Mvamp

It's a horrid thought and hope I'm wrong but I was wondering tonight if one the reasons she's been sharing so much baby A stuff is because it actually works in her favour If she has had CC2 and not said. She can simply claim she didn't feel right posting about having a happy healthy baby when that was going on

abccc_

Chatty Member
Another delight from Facebook. Can you imagine getting a cake made for someone with cleaning products on it 🙈

0151945E-6F6F-40D2-BCFC-47ABBE78F53F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Remember all the awkward posing with people. Big coat on here. October. Could easily have hidden a 6/7 month bump 😜😜
Now I love "structural loungewear" and if you buy quality, slow and sustainable it looks noticeably FAR better than anything Petty Little Thing or Boohoo (or tesco for that matter) could churn out. But what the fuck is she actually wearing here? That hat and those boots with joggers, fuckin' 'ell man! She looks like Worzel Gummidge's stunt double 😳

• Haha

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Did she not already have a bag from when she had Ronnie? I like how she said the shoe bags were clear so it’s easy to see what’s in them and yet still had to label them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Figure that one out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

patsy38

dont mean to be rude to anyone but Im just glad we have moved on from everyone's birth stories, I much prefer talking about Hinch xx

I’ve just looked and that’s a weird profile to follow. Paid features and promos. She’s also unfollowed 1 account. Was following 4,000 yesterday.
who is she following i cant see

• Heart
  • Haha

Ashpo

Yeah, sooooo fake potted tree outside in the perGOALa, and real olive tree inside, shoved in a corner?
Makes sense.

• Haha
  • Sad

Duejuly20

Having an olive tree in your living room with a toddler and soon to be new baby too? She must be mad. I have 2 boys under 3 and the soil would be everywhere 😂 toddlers love messy play and to Ronnie that is just something to play with. I hope she has fun cleaning the soil up every day 😂 Not to mention the choking hazard of the olives or eating the soil but clearly she doesn't care about that. It always amazes me how she can have so many toddler hazards around the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Your offspring must be similar ages to mine. The newborn baby clothes chat reminded me of the little nighties that my boys (now 37 and 35) had with the terry nappies folded in triangles. Staying in for 5 days was normal for a first delivery, 2 years later 2 days for your second. Had an ectopic pregnancy in between which back then meant full Caesarean size op and staying in for a week. I don’t know how the girls who have a section can cope with the after effects of major surgery, a newborn and be sent home less than 2 days later!
All I can say is that I didn't cope all that well! Physically actually I was OK, had a few issues that no one seemed too interested in (my 6 week check happened at about 14 weeks pp because the GP was on holiday and when I finally got it the GP said she didn't need to see my scar, it was never checked again after being discharged from hospital). It was the emotional impact of being dumped on a ward alone about half an hour after birth and not being checked on for hours, didn't have a cot to put baby in and so couldn't reach the buzzer. They didn't realise for hours. Barely any food provided and 1 filthy toilet between 2 wards so 12 women. Then a day and a bit later I was sent home and that was it, no more support as the HV never answered the phone!
Anyway, will stop talking about me and derailing but yeah, this was 3 years ago and I'm still traumatised!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Gla30

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed the difference between Ashley and Saffyas posts on the last few days, he’s now barely posting anything and when you see him on her stories he’s very quiet. I feel like he wants to stop posting her on Instagram but maybe doesn’t know how to get out of it you know?
Poor thing needs privacy.
I’ve noticed this and you would have expected it to be the other way around? But Saffiya seems to be posting more and more if anything.
I agree they need to have their family around, the baby isn’t going to survive so she needs to be surrounded with love but they need to stop showing her deteriorating so much. Even edit the video with a sticker over her face or something like they did in the ambulance story? Which btw I’d have been annoyed about if I was the paramedic there dealing with their child whilst being filmed for social media. Sorry unpopular opinion I think.

I absolutely agree with this. When she passes, i think I’ll need to step back from tattle and definitely insta, because I can’t bear to see it all. It’s too much. I understand it’s raised awareness, but now they’re sharing what could be her final days and in my opinion, this should be kept personal.
It’s so sad you can see the poor baby deterioratinfo before our eyes and that’s so heart breaking. I think it’s lovely that all the family are around but I think it should be away from social media so that people can remember her house she was before they stopped all the treatment. I think hinch will be insufferable when the poor baby passes and she will definitely make it all about her and her ‘beautiful family’ I hope this doesn’t come across wrong but I think the reason hinch is so obsessed with them is coz on some level she kinda wishes it was her. Maybe not to have a sick kid but the level of attention Ashley and Safiyya have received she can only dream of it. The fact that their go fund me raised over a million in 24 hours is something she couldn’t even do for the charity quiz. They had a special message from the rock. Didn’t she spend like a year stalking Michael Bolton trying to get him to notice her. They even have someone sky write for them. I think her obsession with them is odd and the fact that her Hinchers are now only interested in them because their queen shared the story is odd too. I wish they would all just leave them alone and let them spend their last days with their baby within being tagged in freshen up Friday post or cleaning products post.

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
I was shocked by her post last night. I have chosen not to go gawking at a dying baby, the last thing I wanted to see was a pic on her stories showing the poor wee mite. That was really triggering for me and I don't appreciate it. But if I said anything I guess I'd just be a jealous fucking troll 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Cos we got swept up in garden centres and olive trees I forgot to say that she’s officially ditched cleaning now hasn’t she.
She essentially said “Fresh and up Friday can be viewed on other accounts - go watch them if you want to see cleaning”.

Oh my 😔
As I drove into Claremont nursery,I so wanted the trees by the gates to be in full leaf.
I took a couple of photos,perhaps someone with a better phone can spot some discrepancies?
I keep looking at the wood stacked up behind the fence??
Come on Souschef....find something 🙏😂
Show us the photos fanny!!

• Heart