Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now that Stacey is getting married in Pickle Cottage, will Sopha have to do a vow renewal in the pergola?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I went through some of her fridge clean highlights and spotted two bottles of wine and a bottle of gin 😂 u really need to pay attention to see them managed to get a screenshot of the gin

edited to fix spelling mistakes
Hendricks nice, explains why they always have cucumber in. Hendricks, tonic and cucumber delicious.

Reactions: 22
I think it was there for around 3 weeks then it was never seen again. I remember because at that time I was obsessed with her fairy bottle being full then empty then full again all in the same day 😂
That Fairy bottle gets her caught out all the time, you’d think she would have learned by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you go over to the SS stories today and the one where her wee dog peanut is pulling the sewing about you can hear Hinchs voice and also Ron and Rex laughing at the end. Sorry if this was mentioned on here before but couldn’t wait to read all through the threads

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I love how the argument about trolls always comes back to
‘They must be so unhappy with their lives’
No inch.
Quite happy thanks, not that it’s any of your business
How about you stop with the bullshitting and then I might not have anything to ‘troll’ you about

just saying...
Same. Would not want their life for all the millions they have. I dont have much but its ALL bought a paid for from honest graft. I love my job...i actually help those les fortunate than myself. I love my fella, we are in a partnership and we see each other as equals. And i trust him 100000% I am also becoming more enviromentaly concious and i have you guys to thank for redirecting me to better options and people. Out with the Bleach!!!! So no Jimbobwwnaderingknob i am am ok with my life. Just glad im no longer keeping you in yours!!!! Godbless Tattle and all that natter on it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'd love to see Mr Random's face if I got out of bed and started cleaning the house... 🙄
Mine
I love how the argument about trolls always comes back to
‘They must be so unhappy with their lives’
No inch.
Quite happy thanks, not that it’s any of your business
How about you stop with the bullshitting and then I might not have anything to ‘troll’ you about

just saying...
I know right....im over the moon with mine, together 17yrs 3 amazing kids together.never raised his voice at me, good provider and we both survived severe covid over Christmas.....his d.i y is tit but that's fine because I love it....couldn't be happier with my life tbh...duck u inch u know nothing...us trolls bullshit fact finders just enjoy calling you and zoph on ya tit that's all

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Reality tv show?! They’d only film 1 episode & repeat it every week!! The morning routine is the only “excitement” of their day. They are the laziest couple going. They do nothing! Although it might show the sheeple how much mindless shopping she does. They can’t fill a day of Instagram content, never mind a tv show. It’ll be a Hinch Haul every day! The only change soon is going to be 2 Man Team changing to the 3 Muskateers 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m catching up and just came to say I messaged Michelle as her latest stories are very interesting to me. I had already messaged to say I’d found the point of her stories food for thought.
WELL.....I couldn’t resist messaging again when she mentioned Hinch. This is her response...
Team Michelle all the way!! ☕ BRING IT ON😂😂
ATV View attachment 524870
C’mon Soph, when are you going to unleash the army on this hideous troll?

Or don’t you want to upset a fellow blue tick and risk losing other blue tick followers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh that video of peanut swinging you can actually hear hinch say...."wait for him to get here".
Played it through my gaming headphones, makes everything CRYSTAL clear...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole pre records, phones in drawers, sofa days etc: I don’t know how they keep up with their lies. I’d be a bag of nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.