Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but have you seen Stacey Solomon’s stories she is having her wedding in the back garden its going to look stunning especially with flowers around the arches 😍
Didn’t SS specifically say when they moved in that they absolutely, definitely, categorically would not be getting married at home? Do all influencers think that the general public have memories like goldfish or is it just these two?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh that video of peanut swinging you can actually hear hinch say...."wait for him to get here".
Played it through my gaming headphones, makes everything CRYSTAL clear...
Yep. She's basically saying don't film it until Ronsnomes is in position and she can shout ACTION. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They really believe their own hype don’t they 😂 the time for hinch to do any tv work has come and gone Jamie and she blew it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, I came here to say the same thing. That’s totally Hinch
yes sounds like her. Both love a pre record so who knows when ever any of this is. SS was home one minute, out in the essex countryside, and the next she’s at Goodmayes Retail park buying paint. No where near.

Whatever HUNS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ever since she was demanding him home all the time when she was pregnant for Ronnie, I could see what a spoilt brat she was, I get first time baby and all that but she was definitely laying it on thick . Since then she hasn’t stopped🙄

Zoph, remember they learn what they see, break the cycle before it’s Ronnie and baby who are manipulative fuckers too 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey guys I'm considering a new career as an Insta Influenza. Gonna launch my new book called 'CoolMoms little book of things I need to get done but probably bleeping won't but making lists makes me feel like I've got my tit together"

Anyone want a signed copy?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Wow, neither of them have aged well have they? This looks like it was taken about 20 years ago but they’ve only been together 7 or 8.
She has a totally different face now, that's crazy.

Reactions: 7
Hey guys I'm considering a new career as an Insta Influenza. Gonna launch my new book called 'CoolMoms little book of things I need to get done but probably bleeping won't but making lists makes me feel like I've got my tit together"

Anyone want a signed copy?
OMG I would sell my soul and children for this, random lady I don’t know, pick me 😭 #themindofaHincher

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me watching Michelle’s stories like 😏 gwarn Michelle take that witch down 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 524831

I might be on my own with this one but things like this piss me right off, him saying stay off socials when she’s helped vulnerable folk become addicted, plus and this is a biggy for me, what’s wrong with silence ? People miss so much when they fill their ears and mind with manmade noise
I love silence, I never put the TV on as "background" noise because I don't like it! There's not enough silence in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn’t SS specifically say when they moved in that they absolutely, definitely, categorically would not be getting married at home? Do all influencers think that the general public have memories like goldfish or is it just these two?
Yes she did,she also said they’d booked the wedding venue before they seen or purchased the house, I’m just guessing here but they’ve probably changed their minds and decided to have the wedding at the house as they can have more guests the garden is huge and they could space everyone out so they’re socially distanced. She’ll probably have a magazine deal with the Papers aswell so they’ll probably have a section for the cameras and stuff. If I had the money SS has, I probably would of done the same thing and she can control where the Paparazzi are, so pictures aren’t leaked, she May Have lost the deposit and money for the venue she has booked with it being so close but she will obviously make that money back from the magazine... this is my own opinion everyone else may not agree.

Reactions: 39
1000% that's hinch saying something like 'wait for him to get it'. Now we know hinch likes to prerecord a lot, maybe Stacey does too but I highly doubt it in this instance. Whenever hinch is having a phone in drawer day she is usually up to something so I wouldn't be surprised if she was at Stacey's today.
Yep! That’s her dulcet tones alright! 🤮 bleeping LIAR!!!!!!!! Why? Why lie? Saddo!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.