Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say all the ‘if I’m honest”s on inch’s answers are very suspish, so obvious it’s her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I love how the argument about trolls always comes back to
‘They must be so unhappy with their lives’
No inch.
Quite happy thanks, not that it’s any of your business
How about you stop with the bullshitting and then I might not have anything to ‘troll’ you about

just saying...

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Bollocks about him not drinking for 20 years, there's a photo on her Maldives highlights, sat in a first class plane seat with a glass of bubbles each 🙄
There's one that's been posted on here a few times where they are both at a nightclub with a drink in hand. Was before they got married and he certainly wasn't 21 then!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I can imagine them sitting on that Sofa saying to each other we need to post some tit soon, ok babe you’re having deep rest because that’s what the midwife said, I’ll do some questions and answers, that will blow smoke up up your arse and all the tattlers and shoppers will forget how insensitive and desperate you are.
ps
Can’t wait to hear about your visit to pickle cottage

• Haha
I love how the argument about trolls always comes back to
‘They must be so unhappy with their lives’
No inch.
Quite happy thanks, not that it’s any of your business
How about you stop with the bullshitting and then I might not have anything to ‘troll’ you about

just saying...
Love this 🥰 I’m honestly not unhappy or jealous, I have an ok life ( get by just like everybody else ) yes tit things happen but I deal with it and move on, I’m just here for the banter and it’s nice to have an opinion without being judged

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So I am pretty sure I heard Himch on Staceys stories so is it a) Hinch is lying and isn’t really at home b) Stacey is lying and it is a pre record or c) they’re both lying and who knows what they are really doing today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
1000% that's hinch saying something like 'wait for him to get it'. Now we know hinch likes to prerecord a lot, maybe Stacey does too but I highly doubt it in this instance. Whenever hinch is having a phone in drawer day she is usually up to something so I wouldn't be surprised if she was at Stacey's today.
Definitely her voice!

Reactions: 11
In reply to Inch - I have a perfectly good life, I just choose not to share/brag about it on social media or show my children to strangers.

I wouldn’t be here if they were just honest e.g where are the fish, why lie about the grass, being at SS house today, the pregnancy/bump hiding. But instead of honesty they choose to block anyone that asks anything against her narrative. So I choose to be here where we can speak freely and work out the truth.

Learn from that Sopha.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I wonder if the gousto boxes will appear this week. I checked delivery the day she mentioned them and the earliest delivery was the 10th.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion winner is @Hattie2468 with The Grief Tourist starring Madam Hinch
Today I have picked from thread 40 and beyond so tough cheese if not selected.
Thanks for the likes guyzzz! As I'm not a narc, I won't make this ALL about ME! Thanks to my fellow tattlers for discussing "Grief Tourism" in the first place, you're absolutely spot on, she's a fine example of such Tourist! Thanks also to Michelle Ogundehin for the Madam Hinch phrase!

• Heart
324A0EA6-4D7E-4033-8B82-B8E1BF6ABDB6.png

I might be on my own with this one but things like this piss me right off, him saying stay off socials when she’s helped vulnerable folk become addicted, plus and this is a biggy for me, what’s wrong with silence ? People miss so much when they fill their ears and mind with manmade noise

Reactions: 35
There's one that's been posted on here a few times where they are both at a nightclub with a drink in hand. Was before they got married and he certainly wasn't 21 then!
Why can’t people just say “ we like the occasional drink but can take it or leave it” why fib as there is bound to be photographic evidence to the contrary as once you are on the internet it’s there FOREVER and you just end up looking like liars

trolling yeah whatever ....the problem with them ( well her more than him) is they class innocent queries the same as really bad stuff, there is no middle ground, everyone is a nasty evil troll

they need to get a grip if they want to go the distance

• Heart
Reactions: 21
SS will be a pre record from earlier this week. It’s been freezing today. And ss kids go back to school Monday so I actually - maybe naively - think she would have seen Hinch during the week when the weather was a bit nicer. She was caked in make up earlier this week. It’ll have been then.
I don’t think ss is as bad for pre records as Hinch is but with all the diy going on in her house she very easily could use pre records for a while.

Stacey's sister has videos on her stories today of her and her kids going to some dinosaur/mini golf place so I'd say it can't be her sister, I'd say its Hinch.

Reactions: 14
I see Jamie isn’t above sending himself questions. Like anyone even trolls him. He does realise he’s not famous right? It’s only deranged Hinchers who know and like him. What’s with the person asking if he had a brother? Let’s be honest jamie is not a looker. I also think if he wasn’t with hinch most of those Hinchers wouldn’t even give him a second glance. But coz they look at her life through rose tinted glasses to them they see Jamie as good looking when he really isn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bollocks about him not drinking for 20 years, there's a photo on her Maldives highlights, sat in a first class plane seat with a glass of bubbles each 🙄
Did he drink on Fash Fc too? What year was that?
Probably a photo for the gram 🥂 they could of even been in the fake plane that was featured on Fake Famous

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.