Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s lying lol he had a bottle of beer on one of his many get aways with hinch😂 not that it’s an issue by why lie mate😂😂
Just came on to see if anyone else had said this. He sure did! Just recently on one of their little holidays to the country. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Love that SS is having her wedding at her new house im sure she will have lost some money but it’s a perfect venue

Reactions: 11
Hey guys I'm considering a new career as an Insta Influenza. Gonna launch my new book called 'CoolMoms little book of things I need to get done but probably bleeping won't but making lists makes me feel like I've got my tit together"

Anyone want a signed copy?
I laaave ittt. I’ve rated it 5 stars because I know it’s going to be great! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey guys I'm considering a new career as an Insta Influenza. Gonna launch my new book called 'CoolMoms little book of things I need to get done but probably bleeping won't but making lists makes me feel like I've got my tit together"

Anyone want a signed copy?
You got a swipe up for that Hun? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I may be mis-remembering but I am sure on Fash FC Inch said he didn’t drink because he had a gambling issue? Maybe he said he just didn’t gamble? They had just got off the coach at Ascot I think.

I was going to say that the bottles in his hand could have been alcohol free but why would you bother if you don’t like the taste?

SS never said that video of Peanut was today so I reckon it was earlier in the week. Her wedding is going to be amazing in that garden.

Michelle is our saviour! She can’t just be ignored and I am here for it

Reactions: 33
I must say all the ‘if I’m honest”s on inch’s answers are very suspish, so obvious it’s her 🤣
She does take control of his account so yep definitely agree. They wouldn't know the meaning of being honest, such sly lying snakes the pair of them.

Reactions: 15
Oh that video of peanut swinging you can actually hear hinch say...."wait for him to get here".
Played it through my gaming headphones, makes everything CRYSTAL clear...
Just listened and i can hear it. Could just be the accent but definitely sounds like her

Reactions: 7
She does take control of his account so yep definitely agree. They wouldn't know the meaning of being honest, such sly lying snakes the pair of them.
Birthday live "if only you knew just how many messages you get!" He would know this if he was in total control of his Mrhinch account at the time.

Reactions: 23
The pair of them are so full of their own hype it’s unrealllllll. They’re actually delusional. A reality TV show? Further TV appearances? The podcast being the first of ‘many’ things they can hope to do together?! They do realise that, apart from the dwindling number of die-hard Hinchers, they are largely unknown. They go on like the entire nation is tuning in 😂. Trouble is, neither of them are funny, interesting, charismatic or authentic enough to appeal to large audiences. When do you see them have opinions on anything (other than ‘trolls’)? They are just so incredibly dull and full of themselves- you only have to look at their content to know that- he posts nothing but messages bigging the pair of them up, and she repeats the same mundane routine every bloody day. Even from what I’ve heard of the podcast, it’s nothing but ME, ME, ME. She needs to give herself a wobble- she’s a glorified saleswoman. And he doesn’t even have a credible job. Get. A. Grip. When will this Insta craziness end 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The pair of them are so full of their own hype it’s unrealllllll. They’re actually delusional. A reality TV show? Further TV appearances? The podcast being the first of ‘many’ things they can hope to do together?! They do realise that, apart from the dwindling number of die-hard Hinchers, they are largely unknown. They go on like the entire nation is tuning in 😂. Trouble is, neither of them are funny, interesting, charismatic or authentic enough to appeal to large audiences. When do you see them have opinions on anything (other than ‘trolls’)? They are just so incredibly dull and full of themselves- you only have to look at their content to know that- he posts nothing but messages bigging the pair of them up, and she repeats the same mundane routine every bloody day. Even from what I’ve heard of the podcast, it’s nothing but ME, ME, ME. She needs to give herself a wobble- she’s a glorified saleswoman. And he doesn’t even have a credible job. Get. A. Grip. When will this Insta craziness end 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Just read this nodding along profusely as if I was in Houses of Parliament!!! 😂😂😂 agree with every word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok, I will correct myself. I went back to the Fash FC threads and Inch did not mention his drinking in connection with his gambling. That was something considered as a possibility by Tattlers at the time.

Reactions: 8
duck me that is never Sophie!!!
Why has she messed with her face so much when she looked like this before the work?

and inch’s nose is his old one on this photo too by the looks of it.
I can’t believe that’s them 😳
She looks very masculine in that photo. What with him dressing up in women's clothes they made a right odd ball pair 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She looks very masculine in that photo. What with him dressing up in women's clothes they made a right odd ball pair 🤔
I think she has very masculine features anyway, even before the work she had done and when she was the old Sophie with dark hair, plumper frame etc. She still had very broad shoulders etc.

Reactions: 9
Don’t want to switch off from the FREE sky tv though do they, and Hinch seems to repost EVERY story re the podcast so he doesn’t stay too far away from it.

ps I read all these responses on her voice not his

Is that one bottle cos it doesn’t line up?
not sure if it’s been said yet because i haven’t caught up on the thread but it looks like she’s holding a bottle and his looks like a can of strongbow dark fruits ??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.