Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Jamie isn’t above sending himself questions. Like anyone even trolls him. He does realise he’s not famous right? It’s only deranged Hinchers who know and like him. What’s with the person asking if he had a brother? Let’s be honest jamie is not a looker. I also think if he wasn’t with hinch most of those Hinchers wouldn’t even give him a second glance. But coz they look at her life through rose tinted glasses to them they see Jamie as good looking when he really isn’t.
Spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He doesn’t need to read troll comments, his Whiney other half goes in search of them .

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SS will be a pre record from earlier this week. It’s been freezing today. And ss kids go back to school Monday so I actually - maybe naively - think she would have seen Hinch during the week when the weather was a bit nicer. She was caked in make up earlier this week. It’ll have been then.
I don’t think ss is as bad for pre records as Hinch is but with all the diy going on in her house she very easily could use pre records for a while.
Ss did say before she put “ her phone in the drawer” that she would update us with what she has been up to the past week so your probably right it’s a pre record surprised sofa didn’t do a bragging post about seeing SS new home as if she’s well in with SS when actually SS probably just takes pity on her and feels sorry that she is stuck in the grey dungeon whilst SS is living her best life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m catching up and just came to say I messaged Michelle as her latest stories are very interesting to me. I had already messaged to say I’d found the point of her stories food for thought.
WELL.....I couldn’t resist messaging again when she mentioned Hinch. This is her response...
Team Michelle all the way!! ☕ BRING IT ON😂😂
ATV
DF1257AC-A997-4CE4-8A5D-FF8871CD26B8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 116
Bollocks about him not drinking for 20 years, there's a photo on her Maldives highlights, sat in a first class plane seat with a glass of bubbles each 🙄
I remember before they had Ronnie, if she did a food shop or fridge clean (when she actually did cleaning) there would usually be a couple of cans or bottles of beer for him in there & she used to have a bottle of Jacobs Creek or something too

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And i bet hinch was looking round SS home with them all even though its gardens only....

Reactions: 11
Ss did say before she put “ her phone in the drawer” that she would update us with what she has been up to the past week so your probably right it’s a pre record surprised sofa didn’t do a bragging post about seeing SS new home as if she’s well in with SS when actually SS probably just takes pity on her and feels sorry that she is stuck in the grey dungeon whilst SS is living her best life
Because she would prob give away that she’s had the baby 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember before they had Ronnie, if she did a food shop or fridge clean (when she actually did cleaning) there would usually be a couple of cans or bottles of beer for him in there & she used to have a bottle of Jacobs Creek or something too
They must think their Hinchers have the memories of Fissshhhhh😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I must say all the ‘if I’m honest”s on inch’s answers are very suspish, so obvious it’s her 🤣
I definitely thought it was her dictating what he should say about them having a “Reality” show (Ha! Like they even know what the word reality means!) it’s almost like she wanted the chance to say “See? I could have a show like Stacey too, I just don’t WANT to” although we all know that no channel or programme maker in their right mind would put those dull feckers on a reality show & her management would go out of their minds trying to get editing rights so we couldn’t all see the cock ups they’d make

• Heart
Dedicating this snippet to Hinch...

People are getting so fed up with your lies and narcissistic ways. You tell others to ‘Be Kind’ yet we’ve seen plenty of evidence to show you are doing the complete opposite.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m catching up and just came to say I messaged Michelle as her latest stories are very interesting to me. I had already messaged to say I’d found the point of her stories food for thought.
WELL.....I couldn’t resist messaging again when she mentioned Hinch. This is her response...
Team Michelle all the way!! ☕ BRING IT ON😂😂
ATV View attachment 524870
I honestly admire this woman

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see Jamie isn’t above sending himself questions. Like anyone even trolls him. He does realise he’s not famous right? It’s only deranged Hinchers who know and like him. What’s with the person asking if he had a brother? Let’s be honest jamie is not a looker. I also think if he wasn’t with hinch most of those Hinchers wouldn’t even give him a second glance. But coz they look at her life through rose tinted glasses to them they see Jamie as good looking when he really isn’t.
Maybe it was fredayahoo 🤢🤣

This was the one I was talking about. Could easily be a bottle of pop but I highly doubt it.

View attachment 524902
Wow she looks so different all the time, it’s crazy!!

Reactions: 27
Anyone else cringing at Jaymeeeee answering questions on his insta page 😭😱

He thinks he's a star 🤣 stepping into his wife's shoes

It's a no from me...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 524831

I might be on my own with this one but things like this piss me right off, him saying stay off socials when she’s helped vulnerable folk become addicted, plus and this is a biggy for me, what’s wrong with silence ? People miss so much when they fill their ears and mind with manmade noise
Don’t want to switch off from the FREE sky tv though do they, and Hinch seems to repost EVERY story re the podcast so he doesn’t stay too far away from it.

ps I read all these responses on her voice not his

Is that one bottle cos it doesn’t line up?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I definitely thought it was her dictating what he should say about them having a “Reality” show (Ha! Like they even know what the word reality means!) it’s almost like she wanted the chance to say “See? I could have a show like Stacey too, I just don’t WANT to” although we all know that no channel or programme maker in their right mind would put those dull feckers on a reality show & her management would go out of their minds trying to get editing rights so we couldn’t all see the cock ups they’d make
Imagine all of us inundating offcom 😂soz if that’s spelt wrong 😂🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally off topic but have you seen Stacey Solomon’s stories she is having her wedding in the back garden its going to look stunning especially with flowers around the arches 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Don’t want to switch off from the FREE sky tv though do they, and Hinch seems to repost EVERY story re the podcast so he doesn’t stay too far away from it.

ps I read all these responses on her voice not his

Is that one bottle cos it doesn’t line up?
20EFA1A6-854D-4F34-8D0A-CF93F64C99C7.jpeg

• Haha
Fixed that tongue powered anus cleaning feedback screenshot for ya Half-Inch.

Not sure if teachers still do a stern "see me" but I would really like to hold this person back after class and tell them they really haven't grasped the given text and in their conclusion they seem to use some adjectives aren't really relevant. Tbf I'd probably have to sit Slothie and Jimbob down and explain "authentic" to them too! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.