Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to whoever called the 7 o’clock grid post. Jesus, she’s so predictable! How do the huns not see through her?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone notice the daggers Ronnie gives her, when she manically cackles as he sticks his head in the hinch towels? 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So stacey has a clothing deal with in the style & hinch has a clothing deal with tesco 🤣 we know why she was jealous as duck on that story now

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice the daggers Ronnie gives her, when she manically cackles as he sticks his head in the hinch towels? 😭
They weren’t daggers. They were obviously looks of “oh my god I love these towels “ 🙄

“Ron approved of the towels” no hun he’s looking at you like why the duck are you screaming and holding that phone to close to his face. AGAIN

Reactions: 28
QUOTE="WhiteLies1, post: 4599557, member: 118055"]
What’s with this tiny little drawers! What is one meant to do with them🤣

Im thinking its for stacey an her keepsake foreskin or maybe onslows balls 🤔 which ever is smaller i guess...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That poor boy 😢 he must feel so confused by her, It won’t help his confidence at all. I wonder if Ma Barker constantly laughed at Hinch like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s like me coming to one of your houses and writing my name on things... WTF wants the hinch name all over their home

Bet their poor people sewing her clothes for 2p an hour somewhere

I’m so angry she basically used that poor dying little girl to fill in air time over the weekend to she could drop her range which is a pile of SHITE

karma that’s all I’ve got to say.

Reactions: 29
0001-19670936689_20210412_193146_0000.png
Mind when I spent a few days last year making pisstake Hinch posters and sharing them here?

Well guyzzzzz I carnt belif it, I don't know how this happened to lil old me from the tiny village of Scotland. Madam Hinch has made a grid post of my merch and I didn't pay her a penny! Always be you cos you are the most youest you of all the yous huns!

(P.s. check out the suggested colours the app picked out of the photo 😂😂😂😂 Very exciting so bold, so bright and so on trend!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Absolutely cannot wait to see how many times she edits the caption to try and get more likes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can buy grey and white shite for about £4 in b&m probably same quality too

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.