Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves finding homes around the house for her range, she’s changing her colour scheme slowly to beige isn’t she 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Made from recycled polyester, recyclable plastic. Blah blah blah .... Get in the bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Baby bump, now you see it now you don’t or perhaps she’s just a little plump

Reactions: 13
Be kind, be happy.

Unfortunately for Sophie
Money buys her many material objects but it definitely hasn't brought her any happiness.
Be kind with Sophie is replaced in the form of passive aggressive anger and belittling other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
First time poster but about a year long lurker, hinch led me here when she talked about conspiracies about her online...thankfully I hadn’t followed her too long and not bought in to too much of what she was flogging. Anyway the lamp is so similar to the Lennie lamp from dunelm which I have, annoying! Also, I unfollowed here over a week ago but it still says I follow her when I search her (pic below) but when I go on her page I have the option to follow her again...really strange, makes me wonder if her numbers are a true reflection or followers/bots
View attachment 525723
I have this too... unfollowed ages ago but the same thing shows up for me...🤨

Reactions: 5
I see she has to get her books in the photo. And what is that hanging down above the bed? And yet another pillow hiding the "bump". I really am starting to think she has had that baby

Exactly, why would you have a pillow over your bump ? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you all remember when she went somewhere and it was all hush hush and she brought back a hare for ma baker yahooooooooo, was this the meeting do we think? When was that? Also when was the beg board in relation?
Was that the same time where she was in the car they had sent and she was impressed with the bottle of water?!

Didn't someone find that hare in The Range?

Reactions: 6
The pricing thing made me laugh, I assume she means she likes the prices Tesco sell to the consumer because I can guarantee you that whatever poor bastard made that shite would’ve done it for peanuts because Tesco are absolutely savage when it comes to that stuff! I mean it’s ok, her fans will love it and that’s who it’s for at the end of the day. It’s not original though is it, just copies of stuff she already has but with her name on it. But then I doubt she’s ever had an original thought in her entire life.

Reactions: 16
What’s with this tiny little drawers! What is one meant to do with them🤣
They’re the sort of shite my daughter likes to fill with bits and I Chuck in the bin when she’s out they have no actual purpose for anyone over the age of 8

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.