Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a suggestion Soph...πŸ€”

How about a giveaway for the sheeple with all your new overpriced tat, home and lounge wear . You really do not need all that stuff in your house ffs, do you ? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Thankyou me later Soph 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see she has to get her books in the photo. And what is that hanging down above the bed? And yet another pillow hiding the "bump". I really am starting to think she has had that baby

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the photos are a joke now. Either she has had the baby or the pre records are off the scale and she did all this promo 6 months ago. Whatever it is, it’s bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well somebody won a BINGOOOOOO for a grid post 🀣🀣πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ step up and claim your prizeπŸ₯‚
I was 2 hours out but bingOOOOOOOOO on most the other stuff! πŸ₯³

ETA - What a day, I have been promoted to VIP! I'm fankyoo, crunky snacks for everyone! 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How did she manage that meeting with people from big old London you know what with her terrible anxiety and simple ways πŸ€”

Yeaaaah riiiiiiight
Do you all remember when she went somewhere and it was all hush hush and she brought back a hare for ma baker yahooooooooo, was this the meeting do we think? When was that? Also when was the beg board in relation?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.