Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to ask that as well. Have they expired already or has she deleted them all for some reason. Not that it matters very much, it’s just odd
I'm sure she posted some things from yday evening. And they have disappeared. I could've sworn she had reposted the games night with Jamie.

Reactions: 1
All this bump/sitting position debate and all I can think of is Sophie saying "sorry for this photo but this is the only way I can sit comfortably sorry his head is so low I can't close my legs" 🙊 (words to this effect) fact of the matter is she lies all the time and who knows what is true anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree with above. I think she's over the hinching now. She's off Instagram more than she's on. Her content is boring and exactly the same, day in, day out. She doesn't do anything that she used to when she first started out. She seemed to have quite a 'fun' personality to start with but now it's just like she's reading a script, playing her character.

This!
When i followed her ages ago she came across as quite natural and quirky doing things like naming her cloffs (which i thought was a bit weird tbh 😂) but each to their own it was what she liked doing...

But now she barely cleans and only does so to promote something. She stopped naming her cleaning stuff and doing the stuff people liked her doing. The other day she mentioned her Narnia for her first time in forever and it felt inauthentic to me and made me cringe 😂 the playing her character comment was spot on and i don't think she enjoys any of it anymore she just does it now and again (same with the b&m hauls) to keep the sheep happy.

Reactions: 30
I was a fan of her back then, and when I saw this yesterday I was honestly gob smacked, I would never as a let’s say fan shall we 😂🐑 believed that for a second, but now I do, and tbh I actually feel stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️
You're safe now-we'll protect you from "Twit &twit"
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't get stressed over her lovely.Best to ignore her if she bothers you 😘
I think I’m just feeling overly sensitive today! also I’ve not been on here for sooo long the narrative of the threads has shifted so much!!

I think I’m just relating to her as we both knocked up again at the same time 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just reading rhe comments under inchs post and they're saying ' last Easter as a family of 4 ' now I realise they meant the dog ! God they're wired to the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Listen,I know Soph is dubious and not to be trusted,but does anyone think the weather men conspired to keep us all in over the Easter hols?
We were expecting snow in our teeny weeny village,avalanches according to our Soph,we're going to be trapped for weeks and Aldi's have run out of shovels and snow boots,milk and bog rolls.
Luckily they've got carrots and the odd bit of coal.
Currently working in my garden in a vest top,sheltered from the wind obvs...you lying again missy??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Damn, you’ve beat mine. A real stork brings the baby, (however she’s had it painted in Cuprinol silver birch so it looks suspiciously like a heron) and carefully deposits it onto polly where Jabba The Mutt pushes it in on his back legs. All split into stories so that they can get a swipe up in for the fence paint, cleaning trolly and Jabbas lipsticks only fans account.
This made me snort 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I shared this yesterday of last Easter when she told us he could stand . But yet shoved him to the back of the tent and you can see the outline of someone behind him holding him up . If he could sit unaided at almost 1 Yr old he should of been at the front with chicken strip
Has this wigwam been seen ever again?

Reactions: 7
I think I’m just feeling overly sensitive today! also I’ve not been on here for sooo long the narrative of the threads has shifted so much!!

I think I’m just relating to her as we both knocked up again at the same time 🤣🤣
Rest assured,you have nothing in common with hinchy😘

Reactions: 4
I dont think she has had the baby but she is showing old footage for sure.

Also, I think she's cut Ronnie's hair bad on purpose so we comment and then she can call troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was a fan of her back then, and when I saw this yesterday I was honestly gob smacked, I would never as a let’s say fan shall we 😂🐑 believed that for a second, but now I do, and tbh I actually feel stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️
It's scary though isn't it . Because only I was a tattler back then I'd of never of questioned it . I took everything at face value

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've never been pregnant so I am ignorant to this sort of stuff... Could someone explain why it's impossible to sit in certain ways? Is your bump...hard? Does it stop you being able to move certain ways?
I've kept quiet about positions she's sat in because as a mother of 3 and had a huge basket ball belly with all 3, I could still get in some positions 😂 legs being to the side like her in the sofa last night being one of them. Legs being crossed and sat on the floor like she was the other day, being another. It's not impossible, everyone's flexibility is different.
She's still a massive bleeping nobhead tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just scrolling through my screenshots and found this post from this day last year. Just a reminder to any new tattlers, about the time she tried to make out that Ron didn’t like crawling and he just prefers to stand. You can see on the photo on the right that inch is holding him up and the left he is balancing against the basket. Iconically a few weeks after this, when Ronnie had started to crawl, apparently ‘he just loves to crawl guyyzzzz’

hinch, please just stop the lying and let the child be a child, instead of always trying to portray the perfect life! 🤯

View attachment 515368
I remember that. When she positioned his feet as though he was a soldier on parade.
No baby stands likes that.

Whatever poor Ronnie does in life, it'll never be enough or be the right thing for Mummaz.
I feel sorry for the poor little guy :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.