Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaldonMalaise

sounds ridiculous but every time I see them do an activity that Ronnie would really enjoy without him so much as being in the same room I feel so sad.

Kids of that age are so much fun. He’d get so much from it. You can see from the Polaroid video he’s interested in things and how they work, he’d love something where he can get creative, make something.

But no, “date night” prevails. ATB Selfish Soph.

Reactions: 51
Thread tittle suggestion:

Tesco grown tomatoes on Hinch Farm, you can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

butterflybaby27

Stacey’s Easter egg hunt was much more relatable. Not only did it look better, because it wasn’t just a garden full of tat but she was honest about what actually happened. Like most kids his age Rex found two eggs and then gave up because he wanted to eat them 🤣🤣. Much more realistic than the picture painted by Hinch of this Disney style fairytale morning.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Can't stop laughing at her saying the DIY cookies are great for family's yet it's two adults doing it together while their almost 2 year old is in bed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

alba24

Chatty Member
F7C80EDA-D79B-40B7-9584-B9D46439E338.jpeg

New content idea for you soph... clean your fence, seeing as you are a cleaning account! Or are you too good for that now?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Well that was ridiculously staged. Her Disney life continues. Expensive signs and bunny feet. Crates galore and the bloody chicken strip centre stage again. Hinch laughing like an unstable hyena and not letting Ronnie just go nuts in the garden. Running about like a loon and finding the eggs himself. Oh no no that spoils the aesthetic. That poor poor boy. And now his job is done, it’s back to Jamie for the rest of the day, while she filters her work and goes to Madmayahoo for Sunday lunch. And then eats stale wotsits from plastic cones.
Loving that quote from Helen Wood 👏👏

• Haha
  • Sad

Andioooop

VIP Member
I cant wait until Ron's 15, learns to speak, paints his room like a rainbow, tells her to fuck off with the named clothes and tells Holly and Phil she's a twat,
Haha! She’s putting 2 pods in his washloads now. Wait until she finds his filthy teenage socks...if you know what i mean

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I don’t be think that house and garden could be any further away from being a farm if it was on the fucking moon!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Ronnie's introduction was a toe, a finger a foot etc she will drag it out again for maximum content until she unveils her full progressional airbrushed photo of Sophie staring at baby again. Her photo with Ronnie is so awfully airbrushed her nose looks like a ski slope.

FYI incase anyone interested, SS tv show is on tonight at 6:15 BBC 1
The announcement will be at 6.15 then yes?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Cat87

VIP Member
This!!! I never did an egg hunt with my two. They're 19 and 21 and don't seem emotionally damaged by it.
I’m a 80s born/ 90s child and I honestly don’t understand what it’s all about 🤣🤣🤣

We got some eggs, some even come with a mini tea cup (wow) and that was it😂

• Haha

Hattie2468

It astounds me the irony of what we are doing here! By following her, we're giving a false sense of popularity!

Tattlers.....unfollow the Hinch! Contribute to her downfall not her "success" 🤣 I unfollowed over a year ago now and the feeling of not seeing her shiit pop up everyday is amazing!

There's still the option to go and look after something has been mentioned on here.

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
What’s the betting she miraculously produces CC2 over the holiday.
“Guysshhhhh you’ll never believe it! Me and Jamie woke up thisshhh morning after a busy evening of cookie making and ickle baby Reggie was in this basshhhket wiv our eashhhter eggssshhh! We just can’t believe it guysssshhh!”

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
1) Sophie doesn't drive herself anywhere let alone being out late heavily pregnant incase of a break down, so Jamie would have picked her up from her mates which leads me to suspect....2)
2) Ronnie is at home with ma or at ma's house tonight.
3) there is no way Sophie sat out 9 months pregnant
In her friends garden all evening until around 9pm, they would have definitely gone inside and we know Sophie hasn't followed covid restrictions all year (posting photo head 2 head with Stacey during 2 meter restriction!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

catlady29

Chatty Member
Also, can she PLEASE STOP trying to make the adventures of Ron and hen happen, she's been grifting on that for a good year now, accept it that no one is bloody interested, I dunno how many hinchers I've seen saying they are sick of the Ron and hen content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
On one hand I think saying ‘what kind of man would do that’ I’d reinforcing toxic masculinity that desperately needs to be removed from day to day conversation so maybe that shouldn’t be the focus. Actually it’sa nice idea but not when their child is so neglected in activities like this.

once again though the rage inducing focus is that Ronnie isn’t getting to do this, I’m sure we’ll get a post of him doing it soon but it would have been a vital learning tool for him to watch his parents while doing it himself (& Sophie that means not directing him, just let him fuck it up)
Many a day when mine were Ron’s age I’d mix icing sugar and water, few different food colouring and get the rich tea biscuits out and just let my children do whatever, disgusting and very rarely eaten but they loved it they just wanted to decorate and mimic what I was doing. Especially good if I was trying to make something that couldn’t have little fingers in it (cakes for work etc) otherwise out meals/desserts were a free for all of ‘help’

• Heart
Reactions: 46