Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
“Fun kits for the family”
So let’s do it when the little kid is in bed and leave him out of all the fun. UNBELIEVABLE.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 327

lfoz91

Why does she not include her almost 2 year old in ANYTHING? It’s so infuriating. What 31 year old woman buys a DIY cookie kit to do with her husband as a ‘date night’? She’s off her fucking rocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 281

Bunnykins

VIP Member
As fucking if, she’s done all the stuff on her stories today whilst about to drop cc2. She’s a bloody blatant liar. What’s next repointing the chimney at midnight with Henry holding the ladder!

• Haha
Reactions: 185

alba24

Chatty Member
Yet another activity a child would love but she does it herself.. unbelievable!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 181
I find the books in the coffee table so odd, it’s like putting my dissertation on the side for everyone who comes round 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 167

PootleFlump

I’m sorry but what kind of man in his 40’s would consider this an acceptable activity for a date night/Saturday night!??????
0C1E7EA8-1072-4D8C-A7BC-70BB7277B2BE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 149

Needacuppa

VIP Member
After lastnights shit show i need to have a rant!!!
I feel so stupid for being taken in by this pair of charlatans!!! I feel mugged off because i was influenced by this woman and spent so many hours watching her and buying, Kermits, Buddys, Mikkehs, Elvis ect. I thought.... She will make such a good mum, as look how much she loves her dog.. She is so maternal. How wrong was I. I thought she just needed educating by her vet on a good diet of said dog. How wrong was i. I thought Jimbob was stepping up as a good parent due to her shortcomings.... How wrong was i. She neglects her dog and is KILLING HIM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY. Ok she does talk to it alot... But why more than her toddler human child? who we only see, her saying MumDo. Dadaddo, or laughing in his face. No wonder he looks confused and is not comunicating back. She would rather do nice parent and child activities WITH HER 41 YEAR OLD HUSBAND, or by herself and her Toddler never gets a look in. We never see her having a full blown waffle with the boy about things around him, she would rather do that with the dog. Jamie looked promising, until the only coversation i have heard him have with his Toddler son was 'TO GO BACK FOR THE OTHER JUG' When he touched a nipple on a figurine and instead of talking him though not to touch ect she laughed and he walked away, and Dadad stepped in with the JUG statment. She never cleans and when she does its all for selling. She boasts now and we have slowly seen the baragins fazed out for more high end products. All in the middle of a global pandemic when many are scraping buy on 80% wages. She has flouted covid restrictions, gone out traveling in snow in a lockdown to look at other people's homes(while pregnant). Had coutless unnecessary shopping trips with Husband, child and unborn child when she should be keeping them safe. She has recently had more get togethers with family and freinds than i have had all year and she is in her last stages of preganacy!!! I am at the end of my rope with this crass, neglegent family. This rant does not even touch on sinkgate and jumpergate, I hope her demise is a tough one and karma does its worst as she really has fucked so many people over. And i for one will do the biggest airfistbump when it happens. But i have to add.... TATTLE YOU SAVED ME FROM MORE HARM FROM THIS WOMAN AND YOU MAKE ME SMILE. SUCH A RELIEF TO BE WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE. WHO SEE THIS NASTY COUPLE FOR WHAT THEY ARE.. CON ARTISTS.
PS. @fannysjohnny it could only be the one and only Kim Woodburn to play Hinch. Thanks for listening guys. Happy Easter x

• Heart
Reactions: 145

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
This why I've been single for 8 years because all the 40 + men are broken and someone's cast offs and possibly think biscuit decorating is a great date night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Magee

VIP Member
Here I am cooking steaks and giving blowys like a mug and all along I just needed to get my piping bag out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
He is 41 years old! The only time it would be acceptable for him to be decorating biscuits, is with his own child!!!! She really is on another planet!!! Decorating biscuits on a Saturday night as a date night?!? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Lucyjane1

Chatty Member
I think Ron would have had so much fun doing that than 2 grown adults doing that shit , if I get that for my man he’ll be like what the fuck? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I bet Sky are regretting using her. They've paid her multiple amounts of £24k, coming home after a night out would be the perfect timing for 'just catching up on telly before bed' (I work in advertising so my mind is constantly thinking about these things)

But instead Twit and Twat are decorating biscuits? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100