Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Who even fucking knows at this point. Beginning to think she was talking utter drivel when she said her little riddle about how far gone she was.
Until she actually posts herself holding a copy of today’s paper whilst rubbing it on her bump I’m sticking with the theory that she had the baby in mid January.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mo Harris

I think she’s the type of person who would rather have had dogs than kids but she’s had them because it’s what’s expected. Unfortunately the kids are the ones who’ll suffer in the long run
Totally agree with this! I was somewhat baffled when she announced the second pregnancy, because a lot of the time she doesn’t appear to be awfully fond of the child she’s already got. At times her awkward behaviour around Ronnie reminds me of myself when I’m forced to endure the company of other people’s children! 🤣

Unfortunately I think it’s probably more common than it should be: people having kids when they get married just because it’s the done thing, without giving any thought to whether they actually even want them or not. I’m really grateful that I realised that I definitely don’t want them at a young age, as if it’s something you’re unsure on I can see how you might end up being pushed into it by other people. I think it’s a shame that more people don’t realise that it’s perfectly acceptable not to have them if you don’t want them, would save a lot of misery all round!

It seems really unfair to me that there are people out there desperate to have children but can’t, who would make much better parents than people who just churn them out because ‘it’s what you do’ & then can’t be assed with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Seeinganewlight

Poor Jimmerzzzz arsenal get thrashed 3-0 and his wife’s idea of date night is icing feckin Easter cookies 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why!!! Imagine his mates seeing this lol.. absolute melt

• Haha
D

Deleted member

£30 with shipping for 9 cookies and icing. Maybe they did save three for Ronnie to decorate.
Da fuck? 30 of your English pounds?
I don't mind paying for convenience but cookies are easy to make yourself and could have way more with icing for a £5 down at lidls

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Please please no one beat themselves up over what you've seen on her stories today. She doesn't live in the real world & alot of that was probably gifted. We the ordinary folk are living and working through a pandemic , many have lost their jobs or have been furloughed . And to rub this in our faces is sickening, she has no conscience to how this is making her followers feel .
As long as you have a roof over your head and happy kids your winning at life . As a mum of 3 trust me they do not need this extravagance to feel loved
Totally. Further back I said about doing egg hunts with my kids and now they do it with theirs. But it’s not extravagant. A Poundland basket, few choc eggs strewn in the garden and a larger egg from Tesco for today. No signs, no cheesy music, no chicken goujons in hats, no crates or bunny feet or fake plastic carrots. And then inside for a few boiled eggs to paint. And if you don’t do any of that it’s fine. If you give an egg to eat while you savour your morning cuppa. Lovely. What hinch has done and SS (sorry I’m not really a fan) and all these influenzas is show a totally unrealistic life. Same as Christmas, birthdays, Valentine’s Day. It’s all about the money and one upmanship and I hate it. With a fucking passion

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Katlen12

VIP Member
What is she even on about...‘An indescribable feeling’, who the does she think she is? Jasmine on a magic carpet?

C1D6299E-98CE-4D0D-98ED-320B1609F2DA.jpeg

3A38BE02-C766-4CDA-8B47-2BED45DF988A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

charzzzzzz

The laughable comparison between SS and grinch this morning is beyond words
SS set up a fab hunt, with small signs in their beautiful grounds, to let her boys run round manically and enjoy
Grinch has expensive this, personalised that, totally adult led, with no real conversation with her son (who desperately needs it).. she's so far off the mark its untrue
For those who do egg hunts, SS's will be far more relatable even if it is set in a mansion!!

Jenniet

VIP Member
Fucking Hinch farm really does my head in she lives on a bloody housing estate in Essex with one dog!!! Hardly makes a bloody farm does it

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
I’ve also been on the hunt for the birthday live but you’ve all beat me to it dammit. This was my favourite find
24FAB305-0BA2-46A9-92AB-504EDAB27E41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
After watching her stories yesterday, I feel so sad for Ronnie that he gets absolutely nothing for himself. Every single thing he has, the dog has the exact same. He can't have any special moment for himself because he gets pushed to the side by the mutt. That Easter basket for a dog was beyond ridiculous. They should be letting Ronnie enjoy these last moments for himself before he's joined by a sibling. He is going to be so confused when he's at school, talking about siblings and he genuinely thinks the dog is his brother.

• Sad
Reactions: 39