Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Short30

I’m sensing deja vu here. Didn’t they decorate some other biscuits or something and we all went mad because again, poor little Ronnie wasn’t involved. Or did I dream that? Heavily pregnant, memory like a fish 🐠 and I have zero thigh gap from that angle 🙈

Reactions: 58

CB1977

She only said she had a ‘nice warm dinner’ as she’s sound a dick pronouncing beef bourginon cos she can’t speak properly

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
served Niall Horan at work today, totally normal, low key bloke, didn't make a fuss, i just made him his coffee (Almond milk latte if anyone is interested!) and he went on his way.
come home, check Insta and he's got 26.8 million followers!!!!!!!! and there's Hinch pretending she's a massive celeb on her "farm" on a shit new build housing estate, being simultaneously really public and really secretive about her pregnancy for fear of being papped outside the hospital......... nobody really gives a shit love.
she really is a prize prick.
Niall Horan is a really lovely, genuine guy. I met him a few times when I was cabin crew (and the rest of the 1D guys) and he was so nice.
My brother and SIL live in Ireland (SIL is Irish) and she was telling me that during the first lockdown he donated €100,000 to buy tablets and phones etc so that the residents in care homes would be able to keep in touch with their families ❤

Can't ever see Hinch doing anything like that.

• Heart

lfoz91

People as selfish as her really shouldn’t be parents. Imagine little Ronnie’s face trying to decorate biscuits, yeah he’d probably get most of it on himself or his hands, heaven forbid, but he’d absolutely love it. But no, wait until he’s in bed and you pair of selfish wankers do it instead. Pathetic 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
What kind of total weirdo comes home at 10pm and decides she just HAS to decorate cookies for ‘date night’??

Jamie must get his hopes up thinking he might be getting a bj... and out comes the biscuit tin!

Date night in her house must be a total buzz! She should call it ‘taking ownership of another tiny piece of my husbands balls night’.
Jesus, at the end of my third trimester, I’d have bowled in, pissed like a racehorse, hauled my massive arse upstairs and laid on the bed like a beached whale 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Andioooop

VIP Member
What a disappointing date night. Most husbands get their cockies ate, not cookies. Poor onslow

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Just watching the HBO documentary called Fake Famous showing how they made three nobodies into influencers by faking photo shoots and buying bots. Hinch should watch it so she finally understands how it happened to her 😂😂

it was shown on Sky Documentaries btw in case anyone is interested

• Haha
  • Wow

Andioooop

VIP Member
Be careful of the scarecrow at hinch farm guysh. She’s abit barmy & seek immediate shelter if you start to hear cackling
AB0D6990-73C0-41E9-93F9-E4DC213E45D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Lolnah

If my mum told me I needed to cook more variety and I needed a recipe box to do it, she'd catch these hands 👊 😂

On the the beg for a Gousto subscription.

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
£58 with shipping for the cardboard signs. Not begrudging her spending the money, she can afford it and the economy needs it, so spend, spend, spend Hinch! I was just curious how relatable it is to her average follower.

I feel I need to defend her when she echoed Ronnie saying “egg”. He was making an approximation at the word to the egg in his hand and she did the right thing when she repeated it back correctly. She gets criticised for not supporting his speech development so credit due to her when she does.

As for the whole Hinch Farm thing. If this is the dream, I hope she realises that actual farms are heaving with spiders, mice, rats etc. They are not for the faint-hearted!

• Heart
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
You little scruff, your TODDLER would've loved to help decorate them. Why does she always do this? Top mam 👏🏆
It's something I enjoy doing my 3 little kiddies, they make a mess, they look shite when they're decorated lol but it's perfect, seeing their faces. Something so simple ❤ Bless that little boy. Some people really aren't cut out to be a mum.

But seriously, if I said to my husband let's decorate some biscuits, he'd look at me like I'm off my tits like Soph was tonight 👃
Jamie probs just wants to get his leg over and get some kip like any normal bloke, poor cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeinganewlight

Hinch Farm??? HINCH FARM!!!! Think trading standards would have something to say about that? One fat dog and a veggie patch full of shit from home bargs and a tesco salad tomato doesn’t constitute a farm love... oh and farms have something called Grass? To be fair it was nice seeing Ron smile but let the poor kid RUN!!! Why is it all so staged? It’s not normal. Happy Easter fellow pastry trolls hope you are enjoying your egg shaped jellies and cones of soft wotsits 🤦🏼‍♀️ Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
If 'they're fun for all the family' why at 10.00 at night are these 2 douchebags are the only ones decorating them??? Jeeez they're such a selfish, self-indulgent couple 🤢😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
On one hand I think saying ‘what kind of man would do that’ I’d reinforcing toxic masculinity that desperately needs to be removed from day to day conversation so maybe that shouldn’t be the focus. Actually it’sa nice idea but not when their child is so neglected in activities like this.

once again though the rage inducing focus is that Ronnie isn’t getting to do this, I’m sure we’ll get a post of him doing it soon but it would have been a vital learning tool for him to watch his parents while doing it himself (& Sophie that means not directing him, just let him fuck it up)
Many a day when mine were Ron’s age I’d mix icing sugar and water, few different food colouring and get the rich tea biscuits out and just let my children do whatever, disgusting and very rarely eaten but they loved it they just wanted to decorate and mimic what I was doing. Especially good if I was trying to make something that couldn’t have little fingers in it (cakes for work etc) otherwise out meals/desserts were a free for all of ‘help’
👆🏼 THIS 👏🏼
She is so wrapped up in herself and her imaginary Disney world, it’s almost as if Ron “spoils” it.. she feels the need to control everything, meaning if she let Ron do the biscuits himself, they wouldn’t fit in with her “life is perfect” theme .. just like the Polaroid picture taking, if she let Ron do it himself, it would probably be a picture of the floor or ceiling, meaning he had completely missed Henry out of the pic.. I, along with thousands of other women (and men) would give anything to be able to decorate a cookie with a little one and have my kitchen looking like a bombsite 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Will say one thing I'm really grateful for... Her blocking Michelle. She's been an invaluable source of knowledge in the short time I've followed her. So thanks Hinch. ATV xx

Reactions: 52