Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t think you lot will know how much happiness you bring to me. To have a place where you can safely vent your feelings on a topic. Have a bit of banter. Have a crazy conspiracy theory or two that you share and others completely disagree with and yet no one attacks you or makes you feel like shit for thinking that thing. Blimey. I can’t think of anywhere else that’s so open, forgiving, kind to those who bare their soul.
Anyway. Too much soppiness from souschef. But I do really love the civility of this forum. I think it’s become quite the safe space for many of us.

Who is that?
She likes to do make up. And her name is country beginning with G that sounds like Porgia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You lot have got me major LOLing with this new thread.
@fannysjohnny - in answer to your question last thread. Someone utterly beautiful and charismatic of course. Maybe SS could play me 😂😂.

I enjoy the game of the baby theory but completely agree there are many holes in it. You see unlike Queen Soph I’m not arrogant enough to believe I’m always right. All I ever hope is the baby is safe and well and that she is having a better experience than she’s clearly had when Ronnie was born. I think we can all agree it’s a massive shock to the system when you have a baby. I for one massively struggled with my first and found my second very healing. He helped strengthen my bond with my first. I find playing detective fun and try my best to do it in as inoffensive manner as possible. I Sincerely hope I don’t upset anyone. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Much as I believe that Hinch couldn’t lie straight in bed, I don’t believe she’s had the baby yet. Too many secrets would have to be kept by other people that she couldn’t necessarily control such as other patients at the hospital, neighbours, friends of tri-Freda etc

I’m certain that she’s trying to play us all with this game of hide the bump. It’s so childish - one minute no bump, the next a bump. Like a child wanting attention.

She’s getting something out of this, laughing at the people speculating. It’s so inappropriate when many women struggle to conceive or lose babies in pregnancy. She can’t just be grateful for her own healthy pregnancy, but would rather be laughing manically and saying “haha I’ve fooled/confused those stupid people again”.

I don’t believe for a second she’ll have the baby on Easter weekend even if it’s planned. My second was a planned caesarean and the 38 week point was on Easter and they were like nope, don’t want any extra work/risk when staff are likely to be off. And as she is a higher risk pregnancy with her blood thing it may end with a caesarean so the hospital will rightly want to avoid Easter weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
That needs to be in the next thread title. Greedy, grabby gousto grinch..... anyone fancy finishing it? If you could include twit and twat that would be great- can’t remember who called them that but it is hilarious!!
Greedy grabby Gousto grinch
Blatant begging makes us flinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

lfoz91

£30 quid for a handful of stale looking biscuits and a few pots of icing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
You know what’s cute. Buying some icing and a pack of rich tea biscuits and decorating them with your toddler. Think about someone else for a change soph

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Huffchug

VIP Member
Decorating biscuits, such a good family activity... shame her poor child isn’t allowed to get involved. Or if he did she would just correct his icing like she does with his painting/colouring in efforts.

• Sad
Reactions: 64

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Done a Easter egg hunt around my house this morning for my 3 kids, thought the search would last ages but lasted 5 minutes cos they sniff chocolate out like a bloodhound, they ate chocolate to the point my 4 year old cried cos her belly hurt.
Perfeft little morning.
Ronnie will be fed chocolate by mummaz hand incase he gets it eveywhere. Sad.

You announcing the arrival today Soph? I don't even know anymore
We had an Easter egg hunt in the garden. I’m on lates today and was yesterday too. My daughter overheard me telling my husband about a patient who never gets any visitors. Her and her brothers have all come in and given me an egg from their stash each to take into her today 🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Please please no one beat themselves up over what you've seen on her stories today. She doesn't live in the real world & alot of that was probably gifted. We the ordinary folk are living and working through a pandemic , many have lost their jobs or have been furloughed . And to rub this in our faces is sickening, she has no conscience to how this is making her followers feel .
As long as you have a roof over your head and happy kids your winning at life . As a mum of 3 trust me they do not need this extravagance to feel loved

• Heart
Reactions: 62

SpritzerTime

Hi all, I’ve not commented here before because I unfollowed her out of rage and forgot all about her (highly recommend 🤣) but something made me look her up today and my thoughts bagfuls anyone give a hoot are;
- the amount of landfill shite and plastic one-use rubbish for ‘content’ makes me seethe
- that garden is a nice size but it’s so sparse, I’d love to plant it up properly (and have real grass 🤣) and take down those strange hanging things which are so spaced out
- it’s nice to see Ronnie dressed warm enough to be out there in proper shoes etc (sorry but SS Rex running about in a babygrow and no footwear give me the ick)
- nice that she had an outdoor meal with her mates- I can’t wait to do that and it’s more relatable to me than her being glued to her husband all the time
- if I think about being at home and my husband also being there 24/7 with no job of his own I can’t believe she enjoys it 🤣 give me some space hun
- I unfollowed her when she announced she was pregnant because I find it too upsetting (fertility issues, 2 losses- I know I’m not alone) and I couldn’t bare the upcoming unslaught of ‘look at all my baby stuff guyss, look at me stroking my belly in my BooHoo landfill dress’ etc etc. She going to be calling the next one Ronnie so that they can use the millions of clothes again? Oh no wait- it’s all useless. Doesn’t matter when you haven’t paid for any of it I guess. David Attenborough would call her a arrogant twat I’m sure of it

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Confusedmum03

I don't know if it's been said already, but my guess is that the new baby will be introduced during one of the standard morning montages. Hen and Ron will run in as they do every day, and then she will follow holding the baby. I reckon that's why she has been doing it for so long.
You just know she's gunna walk in behind Ron and hen in slow motion to the tune of 'circle of life', smoke machine, mood lighting and a light fan for wind swept hair

• Haha
  • Sick

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Also I'm not pregnant, work full time and I still wouldn't be meeting my "kids" for a meal. She is so thick, I thought this was the woman who suffered such bad anxiety? Yet she's now been around shops, around parks, around neighbours and around her mates while heavily pregnant. Thick as shit

• Heart
  • Haha

Here2watch

Bubsss🥺🥺 My first thread title 😍😍I can’t believe this has ‘appended to lil ol’ me 🥺🥺I’m fank you all for coming on this thread title journey with me and I’m excited for things to come 🙊😉
Now I’m going to go do fun activities without my child and eat some crunky carrot cones to celebrate 🤍🤍
All the Vest,as they say and remember lovely try to be more like Lardsums-needy and too fat to function
Love you all so so much bubs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Needacuppa

VIP Member
What person thinks.... Or i know i will buy some childs play activity...decorating cookies but i wont do it with my actual 2 year old and put it out as contentbto 'millions' i will do it with my 41 year old husband (bitch) and put it out to millions. His mates must rip him to bits... No wonder he doesnt work... Does he even leave the house. My fella would bitch slap me and wouldnt show his face in public if i did this to him 🥴🙄🙄🥴🙄🤦‍♂️🙆‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’d loved to meet Jamie, I’d ask him if he thinks acting like a dick will make his grow bigger 🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 58