Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieBellie

I hate that influencers make people doubt themselves. Her life isn’t real, it’s all just an illusion. She literally spends her days filming stuff, neglecting her son to get the perfect content filmed. How can anyone be jealous of that lifestyle? Yeah her bank balance would be nice but her memories are all on her phone, how empty is that existence? I really hope no one here ever has a doubt about their life or what they give their children. Because, despite what these insta twatwaffles would have you believe, a child’s love cannot be purchased.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Why does she not include her almost 2 year old in ANYTHING? It’s so infuriating. What 31 year old woman buys a DIY cookie kit to do with her husband as a ‘date night’? She’s off her fucking rocker.
It’s weird, it’s like she wants a father figure.my other half would laugh me out of the house if I suggested that as a date night activity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

universalminds

Ron puts an egg in a basket....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ron picks up another eg .... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH GOOOOOOOOOODDDD BOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!!

shes hysterical

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Have no words for tha
Poor Ronnie
Seriously do “her kids” not speak truthfully to her & tell her what a twat she comes across as or would she throw 1 if her tantrums?
she lets that child do nothing!! It’s actually awful and breaks my heart!! How is she not ashamed if herself
your husband has no balls
No matter the amount of money you throw for Easter tomorrow Ronnie would enjoy nothing more than be included in activities allowed breathing space & being allowed to be centre stage rather than chicken strips
You have nothing in common with a normal hard working person!!
Greedy grabby gousto grinch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I decorated biscuits with my little one this week, £1.80 for 5 gingerbread rainbows in Tesco with icing and sprinkles, (you can have that one Sopha, no fee) she loved it. And when her dad came in from work? “Dad, look. I made!!!”
She’s 1 month younger than Ronnie and was so proud of her work.

• Heart

charzzzzzz

Very fitting
I needed to see this today!! My boys 1st proper easter (he was 3 month last year and now 15 months so understands better) and I already feel guilty for not doing a bit Easter egg hunt. We only have a small yard though and he wouldn't understand. He's happily carried round an Easter egg all morning and had a bit of chocolate too. I need to remember thats enough!

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Playing Boggle.

Yet another exciting night in Hinch Hall. No danger of bringing on labour due to excitement anyway.
It makes you wonder how this couple have got pregnant twice. Some couples you look at and think “I bet they have a good sex life”. But they just seem sexless to me.

I sound like a weirdo now who thinks of people having sex 😂

• Haha

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
What on earth have I just watched!?! My 3 year old got a chocolate Percy pig and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Easter has become another Christmas Day! Does she have any thoughts for the sheep who are watching these stories and feeling bad that they could only afford a £1 egg. Everything’s got to be a performance, I highly doubt she even knows the meaning of Easter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
When my kids were little we had Easter egg hunts round the house and garden. When they got a bit older I did clues for them to follow to big eggs hidden somewhere (usually a Thornton’s egg or something). They’re now grown and have their kids. And they now do it with their kiddies. Poundland baskets and egg painting afterwards. Because they remember the fun we all had. And that’s the thing. Same as Christmas. Kids don’t remember the presents, or the massive overblown deccies. They remember the time, love and fun. Poor Ronnie so far, doesn’t seem to have much of that and I really hope it changes as he grows up

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Danielle0120

VIP Member
We had an Easter egg hunt in the garden. I’m on lates today and was yesterday too. My daughter overheard me telling my husband about a patient who never gets any visitors. Her and her brothers have all come in and given me an egg from their stash each to take into her today 🥺🥺
What bloody beautiful children you've raised 💛

• Heart

Moanyoldwoman

I know everyone is saying the same but why the fuck hasn’t she iced biscuits with her toddler son??! Two grown adults icing biscuits and Ronnie gets to hold a camera for all of 2 seconds before she’s grabbing it! All about her I can’t bear to watch anymore

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Is that ledge on top of her lip there to catch the snot when she’s in the dog bed crying for attention?
5A87D1C0-77A9-4D24-AE9D-195A0BD18277.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
D

Deleted member

The wotsits will be stale and soft by tomorrow now they've been out of their airtight packet for so long.
Minor I know but all the needless waste grinds my gears! They won't eat them, one or two maybe for the gram then will be binned.

alba24

Chatty Member
775FF598-65FE-4D04-8D94-9C2FE4343E9A.jpeg

Why do i keep thinking she’s rounded her following count to 4000 so its 4 and 4... 04/04 (today’s date - baby reveal)

would she really be that sad? Am I thinking too much into it?!😂😂😂😂

• Haha