Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
06D7A7EA-F479-4B80-84EE-D5DCB45FED17.jpeg

Just a couple of points

1) That was no adventure hun!!
2) That is not a farm. It’s a new build on a basic bitch estate in Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 96

lfoz91

She really needs to grow up. Wouldn’t surprise me if she stamps her feet when Mad Ma gives Ronnie attention. But that’s MY MUMMY RON

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

mgh727

VIP Member
Can only imagine how much joy Ron would get out of an activity like that, but as per usual, she waits til he’s asleep. He’s allowed sinks, washing machines and empty bottles of Lenor only ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
If there's one phrase that make me want to whack the person saying it over the head with a heavy wok, it's 'date night'. You're married to him, he's your husband. You're not fucking 'dating' him. :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Cat87

VIP Member
Not totally Hinch related, but is anyone else completely baffled by all this Easter egg hunt shite? I’m seeing it all over the gram and friends on Facebook. Just the total extravagance of it all? Personalised crate boxes, signs, bunny feet on the floor..... whatever happened to just getting some flippin eggs and be done with it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Pastrytroll

Another lovely activity she could’ve done with her little boy but chose to do with her middle aged husband
I honestly don’t get this women

I get my kids to make decorate cookies and desserts and I’ll Be honest it’s sometimes a bit grubby so we just don’t eat those things
But atleast the kids got experience and enjoyed something

just some advice from one parent to another sophie
Let ronnie join in and explore
I held my eldest back As a baby as I wouldn’t let her draw in felt tips or paint as I didn’t want the mess or her clothes to get dirty
But once I let her I actually found how amazing creative and smart she is

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I just asked my partner if he would decorate biscuits with me next Saturday night. The look of disgust once he realised it wasn’t an innuendo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Confusedmum03

I cant wait until Ron's 15, learns to speak, paints his room like a rainbow, tells her to fuck off with the named clothes and tells Holly and Phil she's a twat,

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Bet Jamie’s pissed off with that. Finally gets rid of her and gets a night off babysitting her and she can’t just come home, wank the taps and send herself to bed without roping him into something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Chatty Member
served Niall Horan at work today, totally normal, low key bloke, didn't make a fuss, i just made him his coffee (Almond milk latte if anyone is interested!) and he went on his way.
come home, check Insta and he's got 26.8 million followers!!!!!!!! and there's Hinch pretending she's a massive celeb on her "farm" on a shit new build housing estate, being simultaneously really public and really secretive about her pregnancy for fear of being papped outside the hospital......... nobody really gives a shit love.
she really is a prize prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Snarkysnarky

What kind of total weirdo comes home at 10pm and decides she just HAS to decorate cookies for ‘date night’??

Jamie must get his hopes up thinking he might be getting a bj... and out comes the biscuit tin!

Date night in her house must be a total buzz! She should call it ‘taking ownership of another tiny piece of my husbands balls night’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80