Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, at the end of my third trimester, I’d have bowled in, pissed like a racehorse, hauled my massive arse upstairs and laid on the bed like a beached whale 😂
Yep. I couldn’t move an inch without breaking wind either so I certainly wouldn’t record myself bending over.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, deja vu here too. Was it Valentine’s cookies? Christmas cookies? Halloween? I can’t remember, but it’s the same old thing on repeat. I’m not pregnant, but I have never had a thigh gap. Cheers lol
I think so
Or maybe it was the marshmallow think
Or cake cutting baby reveal

Reactions: 4
That filter on Henners 😂

I have a soft spot for him, but even I would agree he looks smug in that bottom picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have no words for tha
Poor Ronnie
Seriously do “her kids” not speak truthfully to her & tell her what a twit she comes across as or would she throw 1 if her tantrums?
she lets that child do nothing!! It’s actually awful and breaks my heart!! How is she not ashamed if herself
your husband has no balls
No matter the amount of money you throw for Easter tomorrow Ronnie would enjoy nothing more than be included in activities allowed breathing space & being allowed to be centre stage rather than chicken strips
You have nothing in common with a normal hard working person!!
Greedy grabby gousto grinch
Exactly! He looks like such a sweet, easygoing boy. I'm sure he'd be delighted getting to help more.

Reactions: 10
Their not even eating the cookies they seem be going to bed 🙄 decorated in living room took to kitchen for photo shoot
Seriously Jdog man up!!!
Honestly how does anyone find her page interesting?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't stop laughing at her saying the DIY cookies are great for family's yet it's two adults doing it together while their almost 2 year old is in bed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This ‘date night’ is worse than the one when she made him sit through the Disney films. Now I like a good Disney film but I can’t imagine most men blokes do and isn’t a date night supposed to be something you BOTH enjoy?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also I'm not pregnant, work full time and I still wouldn't be meeting my "kids" for a meal. She is so thick, I thought this was the woman who suffered such bad anxiety? Yet she's now been around shops, around parks, around neighbours and around her mates while heavily pregnant. Thick as tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
You lot have got me major LOLing with this new thread.
@fannysjohnny - in answer to your question last thread. Someone utterly beautiful and charismatic of course. Maybe SS could play me 😂😂.

I enjoy the game of the baby theory but completely agree there are many holes in it. You see unlike Queen Soph I’m not arrogant enough to believe I’m always right. All I ever hope is the baby is safe and well and that she is having a better experience than she’s clearly had when Ronnie was born. I think we can all agree it’s a massive shock to the system when you have a baby. I for one massively struggled with my first and found my second very healing. He helped strengthen my bond with my first. I find playing detective fun and try my best to do it in as inoffensive manner as possible. I Sincerely hope I don’t upset anyone. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 72
You little scruff, your TODDLER would've loved to help decorate them. Why does she always do this? Top mam 👏🏆
It's something I enjoy doing my 3 little kiddies, they make a mess, they look shite when they're decorated lol but it's perfect, seeing their faces. Something so simple ❤ Bless that little boy. Some people really aren't cut out to be a mum.

But seriously, if I said to my husband let's decorate some biscuits, he'd look at me like I'm off my tits like Soph was tonight 👃
Jamie probs just wants to get his leg over and get some kip like any normal bloke, poor bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Honest to god the banter on you lot is fanfuckingtastic
Giggling me tittays off reading some of these comments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet Sky are regretting using her. They've paid her multiple amounts of £24k, coming home after a night out would be the perfect timing for 'just catching up on telly before bed' (I work in advertising so my mind is constantly thinking about these things)

But instead Twit and twit are decorating biscuits? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Twit and twit....ffs you’ve just made me do the ugliest laugh out loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I asked my partner to decorate biscuits with me at 10pm on a Saturday night he’d think I’d gone crazy and tell me to f*ck off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) Sophie doesn't drive herself anywhere let alone being out late heavily pregnant incase of a break down, so Jamie would have picked her up from her mates which leads me to suspect....2)
2) Ronnie is at home with ma or at ma's house tonight.
3) there is no way Sophie sat out 9 months pregnant
In her friends garden all evening until around 9pm, they would have definitely gone inside and we know Sophie hasn't followed covid restrictions all year (posting photo head 2 head with Stacey during 2 meter restriction!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.