Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever met two people, who has kids but you cannot imagine them ever having touched each other. Jamie and sophie hinchcliffe folks šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jammmiieeeeee letā€™s decorateeee some bisquitsssssss
Date night looks so fun. Might get some for when my husband is back from his deployment. Always wanted to ice biscuits - maybe thatā€™s where Iā€™m going wrong x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a disappointing date night. Most husbands get their cockies ate, not cookies. Poor onslow

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Gray. On cookies/biscuits. Holy hell. Is there no limit to what sheā€™ll duck up with the color gray?

And spending time with your own husband, in your own home, does not qualify as ā€œdate nightā€. At least not here in the states. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Is she known much in the states????

Considering she didn't come home after 9pm I dunno how she can call it a date night. She's off her nut on whatever she took tonight

Reactions: 17
What kind of total weirdo comes home at 10pm and decides she just HAS to decorate cookies for ā€˜date nightā€™??

Jamie must get his hopes up thinking he might be getting a bj... and out comes the biscuit tin!

Date night in her house must be a total buzz! She should call it ā€˜taking ownership of another tiny piece of my husbands balls nightā€™.
The BJ and biscuit tin wins the threads for mw today!!! Howling!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If this is Twit & Twats idea of Date night... How did Soph get impregnated?! Iā€™m started to think sheā€™s having a litter of Puppies šŸ¶

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahah oh my god are these 2 SERIOUSLY doing an activity I thought would be fun for my 8 year old daughter to do over the holiday....wow. They are so far removed from reality now its incomprehensible, they are actually like children playing house at this point....also, a fun activity for the family, yet wait until the one family member who would get the most enjoyment out of it is tucked up in bed...please god let this bring some new tattlers cos surely people must now see how ridiculous their life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have you ever met two people, who has kids but you cannot imagine them ever having touched each other. Jamie and sophie hinchcliffe folks šŸ¤¢
I rekon Jamie gives it a right good go and hinch is laid there thinking about her next ticky list. They make me feel dead icky actually. Brb kids šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure ā€œdate nightā€ used or be ā€˜steak & and a BJā€™ (according to mr Flump :ROFLMAO:)
But he has just rightly pointed out that we donā€™t do ā€œdate nightā€ anymore cos weā€™re married and boring.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
BRB just setting up my dogs Easter egg hunt xoxoxox

If this is Twit & Twats idea of Date night... How did Soph get impregnated?! Iā€™m started to think sheā€™s having a litter of Puppies šŸ¶
Plot twist. Henry isnā€™t the dad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I couldnā€™t last all afternoon and evening without having a piss and Iā€™m not pregnant...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cant wait until Ron's 15, learns to speak, paints his room like a rainbow, tells her to duck off with the named clothes and tells Holly and Phil she's a twit,

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Why does she not include her almost 2 year old in ANYTHING? Itā€™s so infuriating. What 31 year old woman buys a DIY cookie kit to do with her husband as a ā€˜date nightā€™? Sheā€™s off her bleeping rocker.
My husband would think I was bleeping mental! And tell me to do one! šŸ–•šŸ˜‚ but then again....I wouldnā€™t do it with my husband I would do it with my children. Sheā€™s such a disgusting excuse for a mum! šŸ¤®

People as selfish as her really shouldnā€™t be parents. Imagine little Ronnieā€™s face trying to decorate biscuits, yeah heā€™d probably get most of it on himself or his hands, heaven forbid, but heā€™d absolutely love it. But no, wait until heā€™s in bed and you pair of selfish wankers do it instead. Pathetic šŸ¤¬
Itā€™s ok tomorrow he may be allowed to play with the sugar jar or if heā€™s really lucky he can get the flour out šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cant wait until Ron's 15, learns to speak, paints his room like a rainbow, tells her to duck off with the named clothes and tells Holly and Phil she's a twit,
Haha! Sheā€™s putting 2 pods in his washloads now. Wait until she finds his filthy teenage socks...if you know what i mean

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Pretty sure ā€œdate nightā€ used or be ā€˜steak & and a BJā€™ (according to mr Flump :ROFLMAO:)
But he has just rightly pointed out that we donā€™t do ā€œdate nightā€ anymore cos weā€™re married and boring.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Steak and a bj hahaha!!

Get a date night arranged, get your hair yanked a little - it'll do you wonders.

I rekon hinch books jamie in on a rota. Every 2nd Wednesday, 10pm until 10.03pm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.