Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she let the dog on an Easter egg trail when chocolate is so harmful to dogs! What if he ate one šŸ˜” so irresponsible!

ā€œhinch farmā€ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 22
A young girl went missing near me and the only recent photos they had for the media had butterflies flying round her head and her natural features distorted. That will have hampered the search for her and put her more at risk.
Wow thatā€™s so sadšŸ„ŗ really hope they find her safe and well x

Reactions: 4
I always love having a catch up on this thread, I only watch Hinches stories so I can laugh along with the jokes on here. But one thing that really irritates me, is the fact so many people big up SS on here, when her and Hinch are near enough the same person. If anything, SS used hinch to boost her own insta. Not the other way round, and when people say SS worked hard for where she is and deserves it, and then bigs up how well SS did Easter and praised her, paid for picnic table. If Grinch did that, it would be a different story. So just to reiterate theyā€™re both as god damn annoying as eachother!
Iā€™m so glad someone else thinks this too! I feel like this thread can be a bit of a rave thread for SS at times. I used to like SS and found her more relatable than Hinch, however she wouldnā€™t do half the OTT stuff she does (like the whole Easter table etc) if she wasnā€™t on insta. The loose women interview where JSP ripped Hinch a new one showed another side to SS, especially when she got defensive about the whole sales pitching things

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always love having a catch up on this thread, I only watch Hinches stories so I can laugh along with the jokes on here. But one thing that really irritates me, is the fact so many people big up SS on here, when her and Hinch are near enough the same person. If anything, SS used hinch to boost her own insta. Not the other way round, and when people say SS worked hard for where she is and deserves it, and then bigs up how well SS did Easter and praised her, paid for picnic table. If Grinch did that, it would be a different story. So just to reiterate theyā€™re both as god damn annoying as eachother!
Well said agree with everything you said it really
irritates me too, puts me off this thread.
Two cheeks of the same arse them two are

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All members are asked to sign up to our rules and use the report option or business forum if necessary - Please read our rules and why they're important
And what ? Why can't they ? Are you saying they deserve the vile things being said because they chose to set one up ?
Some horrible things are said about Hinch's son here, commenting on his looks, etc. I personally think he shouldn't be named or have comments made about his looks, clothes, development. Hinch also should allow him privacy and not feature him but she's too full of herself to care about that. I really hope there'll be stricter rules about what influencers can share about their children and especially not use them to $hill products.

There's a wannabe influencer mother in my child's class, we know her because she bought our old house. She recently posted a thank you to her followers for "following my children and making this possible." šŸ¤¢ No, you shouldn't be using your children for attention/freebies/money imo.

Is it just me that thinks that this picture there is no bump? Her chest is bigger than her belly... not consistent with the other bump pics weve seen. Sat like that her bump would be HUGE if she still had one. Very inconsistent with the narrative. She looks 2 or 3 weeks PP to me... still bigger than usual but definitely not pregnant anymore
Screenshot_20210405-121010_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.