Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that Joe gave Stacey’ that look ‘ and shook his head at the leaving Ronnie out story 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t last all afternoon and evening without having a piss and I’m not pregnant...
I pee on average 15 times a day because I have a damaged bladder, and I moan like duck about it.......wheres the post saying "well thats another fuking bog roll done or a simple pregnancy hormone related rant because she put her shoes on the wrong feet (been there).......theres no humanness about her....christ, when I was having my twins I had a 45 minute break down because I couldn't do my jacket up...🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What kind of total weirdo comes home at 10pm and decides she just HAS to decorate cookies for ‘date night’??

Jamie must get his hopes up thinking he might be getting a bj... and out comes the biscuit tin!

Date night in her house must be a total buzz! She should call it ‘taking ownership of another tiny piece of my husbands balls night’.
😂 Only gets the goods on his birthday as they happily made public on his last birthday - bless him, his showers take extra long every morning from the lack of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no words. I think I'm done with this circus of 💩 and to think I followed this woman. It's like a car crash. In the words of dragons den....I'm out!

Reactions: 22
Steak and a bj hahaha!!

Get a date night arranged, get your hair yanked a little - it'll do you wonders.

I rekon hinch books jamie in on a rota. Every 2nd Wednesday, 10pm until 10.03pm
Awk no come on giving Jamie a bit 2 much credit you mean 10pm to 10:01 😂
Them resistance bands don’t help with the stamina 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Asif Jamie’s night hadn’t been bad enough with his beloved team losing 3-0 🤣 he then was made to play at decorating biscuits with his immature wife. Poor lad needs to grow a backbone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With a wife like grinch is it any wonder he spends most of his evenings ‘working out’ in the garage

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another lovely activity she could’ve done with her little boy but chose to do with her middle aged husband
I honestly don’t get this women

I get my kids to make decorate cookies and desserts and I’ll Be honest it’s sometimes a bit grubby so we just don’t eat those things
But atleast the kids got experience and enjoyed something

just some advice from one parent to another sophie
Let ronnie join in and explore
I held my eldest back As a baby as I wouldn’t let her draw in felt tips or paint as I didn’t want the mess or her clothes to get dirty
But once I let her I actually found how amazing creative and smart she is
I have plans to make Easter themed cakes with my kids tomorrow and am already regretting it because I know infuriating they can be when they don't do it properly and the cake mix goes everywhere 😬

I guess the difference between me and Grinch is I won't be filming it for an ad or to show my legions of followers..it will genuily just be for fun and a smidge of sensory/role play. It makes me feel so sad for Ronz all over again because I know how much she will dress him up as a prop tomorrow :(

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.