Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Jamie’s pissed off with that. Finally gets rid of her and gets a night off babysitting her and she can’t just come home, wank the taps and send herself to bed without roping him into something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
The wotsits will be stale and soft by tomorrow now they've been out of their airtight packet for so long.
Minor I know but all the needless waste grinds my gears! They won't eat them, one or two maybe for the gram then will be binned.

Reactions: 42
I'm surprised he was allowed to do one by the controlling witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can only imagine how much joy Ron would get out of an activity like that, but as per usual, she waits til he’s asleep. He’s allowed sinks, washing machines and empty bottles of Lenor only ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Would jamie not have been watching arsenal? I know they got pounded 3-0 but he would have watched the whole thing it only finished about half hour ago ?

Reactions: 36
I bet Sky are regretting using her. They've paid her multiple amounts of £24k, coming home after a night out would be the perfect timing for 'just catching up on telly before bed' (I work in advertising so my mind is constantly thinking about these things)

But instead Twit and twit are decorating biscuits? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I don't believe those cookies are real time, the fact she had to time stamp them with 10:03 just to make it seem genuine.

Reactions: 30
As bleeping if, she’s done all the stuff on her stories today whilst about to drop cc2. She’s a bloody blatant liar. What’s next repointing the chimney at midnight with Henry holding the ladder!
This has absolutely creased me, I can just imagine tubs at the bottom of the ladder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d loved to meet Jamie, I’d ask him if he thinks acting like a dick will make his grow bigger 🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 58
People as selfish as her really shouldn’t be parents. Imagine little Ronnie’s face trying to decorate biscuits, yeah he’d probably get most of it on himself or his hands, heaven forbid, but he’d absolutely love it. But no, wait until he’s in bed and you pair of selfish wankers do it instead. Pathetic 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 57
What person thinks.... Or i know i will buy some childs play activity...decorating cookies but i wont do it with my actual 2 year old and put it out as contentbto 'millions' i will do it with my 41 year old husband (witch) and put it out to millions. His mates must rip him to bits... No wonder he doesnt work... Does he even leave the house. My fella would witch slap me and wouldnt show his face in public if i did this to him 🥴🙄🙄🥴🙄🤦‍♂️🙆‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m sensing deja vu here. Didn’t they decorate some other biscuits or something and we all went mad because again, poor little Ronnie wasn’t involved. Or did I dream that? Heavily pregnant, memory like a fish 🐠 and I have zero thigh gap from that angle 🙈

Reactions: 58
If there's one phrase that make me want to whack the person saying it over the head with a heavy wok, it's 'date night'. You're married to him, he's your husband. You're not bleeping 'dating' him. :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Does anyone else find it weird that Jamie took Ronnie off to bed without saying goodnight to Soph and her "kids"? Can the Princess not be interrupted when she's having time with her friends and when does Jamie actually get to see his friends? That's if he has any left!!
She was round at her “kids” house

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.