Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just asked my partner if he would decorate biscuits with me next Saturday night. The look of disgust once he realised it wasn’t an innuendo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
If my mum told me I needed to cook more variety and I needed a recipe box to do it, she'd catch these hands 👊 😂

On the the beg for a Gousto subscription.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She only said she had a ‘nice warm dinner’ as she’s sound a dick pronouncing beef bourginon cos she can’t speak properly

• Haha
Reactions: 58
£30 with shipping for 9 cookies and icing. Maybe they did save three for Ronnie to decorate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
“Fun kits for the family”
So let’s do it when the little kid is in bed and leave him out of all the fun. UNBELIEVABLE.
I just came on to say this! Why do activities for a family without your baby there to enjoy and have fun too? It’s sad. Watch her pull out another lot of biscuits to do with her son tomorrow.

Reactions: 34
£30 with shipping for 9 cookies and icing. Maybe they did save three for Ronnie to decorate.
Da duck? 30 of your English pounds?
I don't mind paying for convenience but cookies are easy to make yourself and could have way more with icing for a £5 down at lidls

• Haha
Reactions: 41

£30 quid for a handful of stale looking biscuits and a few pots of icing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
definitely a pre-record unless she went home and took selfies with henry... she’s gone from a fluffy jumper back to her black top

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Havent watched her for months until today! I see she is still talking at her child like a complete moron!

Reactions: 18
What kind of total weirdo comes home at 10pm and decides she just HAS to decorate cookies for ‘date night’??

Jamie must get his hopes up thinking he might be getting a bj... and out comes the biscuit tin!

Date night in her house must be a total buzz! She should call it ‘taking ownership of another tiny piece of my husbands balls night’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
If 'they're fun for all the family' why at 10.00 at night are these 2 douchebags are the only ones decorating them??? Jeeez they're such a selfish, self-indulgent couple 🤢😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Even if they had saved 3 for Ron to do tomorrow it would have been more fun to do together surely

Reactions: 35
Is that ledge on top of her lip there to catch the snot when she’s in the dog bed crying for attention?
5A87D1C0-77A9-4D24-AE9D-195A0BD18277.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Much as I believe that Hinch couldn’t lie straight in bed, I don’t believe she’s had the baby yet. Too many secrets would have to be kept by other people that she couldn’t necessarily control such as other patients at the hospital, neighbours, friends of tri-Freda etc

I’m certain that she’s trying to play us all with this game of hide the bump. It’s so childish - one minute no bump, the next a bump. Like a child wanting attention.

She’s getting something out of this, laughing at the people speculating. It’s so inappropriate when many women struggle to conceive or lose babies in pregnancy. She can’t just be grateful for her own healthy pregnancy, but would rather be laughing manically and saying “haha I’ve fooled/confused those stupid people again”.

I don’t believe for a second she’ll have the baby on Easter weekend even if it’s planned. My second was a planned caesarean and the 38 week point was on Easter and they were like nope, don’t want any extra work/risk when staff are likely to be off. And as she is a higher risk pregnancy with her blood thing it may end with a caesarean so the hospital will rightly want to avoid Easter weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
What’s the betting she miraculously produces CC2 over the holiday.
“Guysshhhhh you’ll never believe it! Me and Jamie woke up thisshhh morning after a busy evening of cookie making and ickle baby Reggie was in this basshhhket wiv our eashhhter eggssshhh! We just can’t believe it guysssshhh!”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She really needs to grow up. Wouldn’t surprise me if she stamps her feet when Mad Ma gives Ronnie attention. But that’s MY MUMMY RON
Lol I said that to my kids today
They weren’t having it and won’t share granny

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.