Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gray. On cookies/biscuits. Holy hell. Is there no limit to what she’ll duck up with the color gray?

And spending time with your own husband, in your own home, does not qualify as “date night”. At least not here in the states. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If 'they're fun for all the family' why at 10.00 at night are these 2 douchebags are the only ones decorating them??? Jeeez they're such a selfish, self-indulgent couple 🤢😠
I think their only having kids becaus they feel at their ages that what they should be doing. Whatever about jamie, he seems like a good dad in my opinion but hinch is a bleeping child herself, she just wants all the attention.

Reactions: 20
If I asked my hubby to come ice my biscuit he'd be so disappointed if I handed him a cookie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Can’t help but notice her jewellery changing throughout her stories. Bracelet on. Two bracelets on. Then of course she’s been out an added rings but Imma keep my eye on this now to spot prerecordings 😅 #22:48

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What kind of total weirdo comes home at 10pm and decides she just HAS to decorate cookies for ‘date night’??

Jamie must get his hopes up thinking he might be getting a bj... and out comes the biscuit tin!

Date night in her house must be a total buzz! She should call it ‘taking ownership of another tiny piece of my husbands balls night’.
Jesus, at the end of my third trimester, I’d have bowled in, pissed like a racehorse, hauled my massive arse upstairs and laid on the bed like a beached whale 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Have no words for tha
Poor Ronnie
Seriously do “her kids” not speak truthfully to her & tell her what a twit she comes across as or would she throw 1 if her tantrums?
she lets that child do nothing!! It’s actually awful and breaks my heart!! How is she not ashamed if herself
your husband has no balls
No matter the amount of money you throw for Easter tomorrow Ronnie would enjoy nothing more than be included in activities allowed breathing space & being allowed to be centre stage rather than chicken strips
You have nothing in common with a normal hard working person!!
Greedy grabby gousto grinch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
You know what’s cute. Buying some icing and a pack of rich tea biscuits and decorating them with your toddler. Think about someone else for a change soph

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Jesus, at the end of my third trimester, I’d have bowled in, pissed like a racehorse, hauled my massive arse upstairs and laid on the bed like a beached whale 😂
That was me but with a pack of Rennie's in bed for the heartburn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know everyone is saying the same but why the duck hasn’t she iced biscuits with her toddler son??! Two grown adults icing biscuits and Ronnie gets to hold a camera for all of 2 seconds before she’s grabbing it! All about her I can’t bear to watch anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If my mum told me I needed to cook more variety and I needed a recipe box to do it, she'd catch these hands 👊 😂

On the the beg for a Gousto subscription.
Especially after living away from home for so long . In saying that when I moved in with my ex husband at age 23 my mum bought me a book called " how to boil an egg ". But by 31 I'd certainly learnt how to cook and keep 3 kids alive without an Ella's kitchen pouch in sight

Reactions: 23
I just asked my partner if he would decorate biscuits with me next Saturday night. The look of disgust once he realised it wasn’t an innuendo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I did the same. He snorted and then said I could just duck his clock instead. What a weird thing to suggest....What’s wrong with his time piece? Is it flying thru the air?
😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Much as I believe that Hinch couldn’t lie straight in bed, I don’t believe she’s had the baby yet. Too many secrets would have to be kept by other people that she couldn’t necessarily control such as other patients at the hospital, neighbours, friends of tri-Freda etc

I’m certain that she’s trying to play us all with this game of hide the bump. It’s so childish - one minute no bump, the next a bump. Like a child wanting attention.

She’s getting something out of this, laughing at the people speculating. It’s so inappropriate when many women struggle to conceive or lose babies in pregnancy. She can’t just be grateful for her own healthy pregnancy, but would rather be laughing manically and saying “haha I’ve fooled/confused those stupid people again”.

I don’t believe for a second she’ll have the baby on Easter weekend even if it’s planned. My second was a planned caesarean and the 38 week point was on Easter and they were like nope, don’t want any extra work/risk when staff are likely to be off. And as she is a higher risk pregnancy with her blood thing it may end with a caesarean so the hospital will rightly want to avoid Easter weekend.
I agree
She wouldn’t hide it. I know an instagrammed who hid is for a month, but they were fairly inactive in their stories and then when they did reveal, they just said they wanted to enjoy the experience and hoped ensuite understood

i think sophie could not hold back like this
Especially when bestie is getting one big story after the other
She knows her baby will top besties new style contract or new home

but she is revelling in hiding the bump
I don’t care if she’s had it or not but I wish her bad baby good health
Learn from the mistakes from baby no1 and don’t repeat for no2 - we’ve all done it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sensing deja vu here. Didn’t they decorate some other biscuits or something and we all went mad because again, poor little Ronnie wasn’t involved. Or did I dream that? Heavily pregnant, memory like a fish 🐠 and I have zero thigh gap from that angle 🙈
Yes, deja vu here too. Was it Valentine’s cookies? Christmas cookies? Halloween? I can’t remember, but it’s the same old thing on repeat. I’m not pregnant, but I have never had a thigh gap. Cheers lol

Reactions: 21
Especially after living away from home for so long . In saying that when I moved in with my ex husband at age 23 my mum bought me a book called " how to boil an egg ". But by 31 I'd certainly learnt how to cook and keep 3 kids alive without an Ella's kitchen pouch in sight
I am surprised she doesn’t have some service set up that delivers home made food all the time
If I had that much money and didn’t enjoy cooking, I would

Reactions: 13
Poor Jimmerzzzz arsenal get thrashed 3-0 and his wife’s idea of date night is icing feckin Easter cookies 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why!!! Imagine his mates seeing this lol.. absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hinch pisses me off all the time but today she has just completely baffled me and pissed me off even more so. She is such a twit. She has no idea whatsoever. Shes selfish. Self centred bleep. She 'makes' easter stuff and doesn't include Ron. Shes just ordered cookies to decorate and cant even include Ronnie, even though she says its a family thing.
Whats with her bending over filming a story about chilling with friends today. Heavily fecking pregnant, with a thigh gap and no hanging bump. What the fxck is that about. Whst is she gaining by hiding the bump away. With Ronnie she was constantly on about the pregnancy. Let's be honest, we haven't had anything with this one. She has never shown a motherly bone in he body, all she does is laugh at Ron. Uses Jamie for content then laughs at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.