Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I have never posted before I usually just read haha. But with the blocking thing, I know that there is a new update on Instagram that allows you to block all accounts linked to someone when you're blocking them if that makes sense. Hope this helps ;)
Would make sense if she hadn't done them on different days, and my insights showed she had engaged 4 times yesterday with my story, today its 12, so its all a bit baffling lol 🤣🤣 oh well, saved me a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course 😊 it said:

Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.
I don't know if this has been mentioned, was gonna reply when you posted but had to pop out...

I noticed this on Instagram the other day and did wonder how it would work... just based on what's logged in the same place as that account I assume?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine if after all the things she’s done it was actually her beloved shiny scratched to duck sink that was her downfall. Would be amazing karma! 😂
I’ve just spat my tea out at this 😂 omg imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spoon in one hand minky in the other.

I saw this earlier but totally forgot to post! Interesting.
Just so you know guyzzzzz I only saw someone post this on Instagram, it may not be genuine. We all know how fake the Insta world can be ;)

Reactions: 12
I don't know if this has been mentioned, was gonna reply when you posted but had to pop out...

I noticed this on Instagram the other day and did wonder how it would work... just based on what's logged in the same place as that account I assume?
It does say new accounts though so I'm not sure if she actually did it this way ? Don't know

Reactions: 3
I have so much to say but you lovely lot have said it all a thousand times over and better than I ever could.

I wish she would actually read and take on board the sensible comments and suggestions that are raised to her rather than automatically blocking and sending passive aggressive response to genuinely nice and decent people.

Stop using so many chemicals in your home. You clearly have no idea of the damage that you are doing to the health of your family, and that includes the dog. Do you have any clue as to how sensitive his olfactory nerves are? And you are about to bring a new born baby into a house that is constantly filled with fumes?

Stop blaming 'trolls' for when you are rightly called out on poor or misleading behaviour.

Recognise that your followers, for whatever reason, seem to look up to you and some of them actually deserve to be apologised to for ruining their kitchen plumbing!

I'm not jealous of her and her millions in the bank. To me, wealth isn't measured by money - especially when it's been made off the back of being a stealth saleswoman. To be truly rich, you need to be happy in who you are and know that you're providing the best for those that you love. That does not include throwing money at everything.

I've had to seriously evaluate some of my friends, who I considered to be educated and sensible people, but when they laugh at her stories and say "she's so dizzy and such a laugh" and are taken in by her duplicitous nature, I can't tolerate them any longer!

Sorry, appreciate that was boring but felt good to get it off my chest! X

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Just so you know guyzzzzz I only saw someone post this on Instagram, it may not be genuine. We all know how fake the Insta world can be ;)
I didn't realise you'd posted about that before I did, but mines a screenshot from my phone (I block all the tit accounts on my hobby Instagram page 🤣) so looks like its being rolled out!

I wonder if hers and inches accounts will be linked like this 🤔

Reactions: 8
So kate to the party here and not seen her stories for a few days. But but but wtf is the sink nonsense all about? Why are all the hinchers crying over their broken sinks on Facebook? I need to go have a look and update myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So kate to the party here and not seen her stories for a few days. But but but wtf is the sink nonsense all about? Why are all the hinchers crying over their broken sinks on Facebook? I need to go have a look and update myself!
You’re in for a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sink gate is still going strong in the Hinch army cleaning tips fb group.
pissed off hinchers and flooded kitchens EVERYWHERE.
Grinch will address nothing obvs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
What a time to be a plumber!! What a bunch of stupid sheep! Just cause Mrs Hinch did it, they all have to copy and not think about what could possibly go wrong...dopes!!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if gleam or P&G/ joy of clean got in touch with Michelle?, it’s gone quiet on that front. And no press picked up that Michelle called hinch out either. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.