Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads move so quick, I can never keep up. Thankfully I am off for 4 days over Easter so will catch up while eating all my Easter eggs and then wondering why I don't lose any weight :ROFLMAO::m

those screenshots of her saying she didn't know who the jumper was from just shows how greedy she is, i mean fair enough if there is no label on it but surely you would have some sort of idea where it came from. I imagine she gets sent loads of stuff but still. I wonder is there a single item of Ronnie McDonalds clothes that she has actually bought herself and not been sent :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hang on... Sorry if I've missed something but is she basically saying that she doesn't know where Ron's clothes magically appear from?!?! She just put it on him because he was chilly, surely she would know what clothes she has bought and what she has had gifted? 🤯 The mind boggles...
Maybe MadMaYahoo or Jimmers dressed him and Soofffaaa wasn’t even there to direct them to which PILE of clothes to take the Prince of Maldonia’s jumper from

Reactions: 21
What’s the betting Hinch pays that woman for Ronnie’s jumper and then slates it?

Guyzzzz I bought this jumper for Ronnie from xxx and look at the state of it! The stitching is coming undone, it’s scratchy and fraying. Dont buy it guys I don’t want you wasting your money huns.

Cue another business screwed over and ruined overnight by Hinch as her army set in.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
For someone who’s having a day off she’s having a full on day of blocking!

Also I wonder if she’s included in the in the style PR gift list? Everyone is posting today as the first clue is out tonight but she’s not posting today! So much for best friends supporting one another!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My background is in public relations and she would be my worst nightmare as a client. The relentless blocking and deleting is the equivalent of saying 'no comment' which you should NEVER do!!! You either need to stand over what you have said and done and be proud of it or if you have made a mistake need to put your hands up and say 'sorry, I've made a mistake' and own up to it and move on. You can't block every person that disagrees with you, you can't delete every person that disagrees with you. It's just not sustainable. Until I came onto Tattle I had no idea that influencers did this, I was so naive! I used to wonder why all the comments under posts were always do positive and now I know why! I dont know why she thinks she can do whatever she wants and nobody is ever allowed to disagree or disapprove, she's just not living in the real world. I do think some of the comments here do overstep the mark but generally people just want to have a good discussion

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Bloody hell I don't check for a day and all hell breaks loose. What was actually the point of that ridiculous sink thing in the first place?

Reactions: 15
Must be nice to have a day off whenever you feel like it.

Shame she isn't actually enjoying her Thursday off and is instead sitting on her phone blocking anyone who disagrees with anything she does.

What a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She keeps us all entertained, I'll give her that. Its an actual riddle, that somebody thats so dull can be fill so many threads.

Reactions: 18
Must be nice to have a day off whenever you feel like it.

Shame she isn't actually enjoying her Thursday off and is instead sitting on her phone blocking anyone who disagrees with anything she does.

What a sad little life.
Yep I agree x

Reactions: 8
She says she helps small businesses everyday. What by accepting freebies? What a fukin Saint. She loves to do her bit doesn't she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Hang on... Sorry if I've missed something but is she basically saying that she doesn't know where Ron's clothes magically appear from?!?! She just put it on him because he was chilly, surely she would know what clothes she has bought and what she has had gifted? 🤯 The mind boggles...
You'd think she'd know. She probably gets so much stuff sent she can't keep up.

Reactions: 11
Guyzz, my first thread, I'm thank you! I would like to sit on my sofa and ponder how on earth this happened to little 'ol me, but I need to go and replace the bucket from under my sink, thanks for the handy tips, Soph, keep them coming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Yel

Just checking in and was hoping she'd have had the baby by now and be on maternity leave :LOL:

Is it today or tomorrow she'll post a few out of context screenshots of here to up her engagement by saying trolls? Will she make it 3 weeks on the trot?

Genuinely it was good last week that she alerted us to one comment that broke our rules and we were able to take it down within a few minutes of being alerted to it 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Have just seen people commenting on a hinch fb page saying their taps have dropped and are waiting on an expensive visit from the plumber, well done Sofa👌👌👌 a few people trying to back her up saying it’s wasn’t even her idea, no maybe it wasn’t however she should know that she has 4m followers and thousands of them will follow her blindly with every single thing that she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.