Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk???? could you post your comment again please? People often miss things at the end of threads and yours is definitely worth sharing!
Of course 😊 it said:

Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 158

alba24

Chatty Member

Found the perfect gif for old soph👍
2 of her favourite things, blocking people and showing her vile thumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

FlopsyMops

I like the audacity, next time I'll tag you. She says that twice. Cunt.
Hang on... Sorry if I've missed something but is she basically saying that she doesn't know where Ron's clothes magically appear from?!?! She just put it on him because he was chilly, surely she would know what clothes she has bought and what she has had gifted? 🤯 The mind boggles...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

SophiaPen89

Hello my tattle friends! I have missed over 30 treads - I was last on mid February
Maybe someone can summarize what the hypocritical woman has been up too?

Short story straight, my 5 year old was diagnosed with leukaemia we have a long road ahead of us. My partner is from Dallas and we have decided to move to the States for treatment and care. I have no words I haven’t been online giggling and replying to your messages. I hope I didn’t miss much ;) could someone fill me in on the major events? ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

Hinchstergram

Hi,
I stumbled on the Tattle by pure chance, i thought wow what a vicious bunch....but i was blind and you have made me see 🙌. Stupidly I messaged Mrs Hinch in December due to a personal tragedy, and she didn't even bother to reply. You have made me realise she doesn't care about anyone else, all she is interested in is what she can grab for free or promote. She isn't relatable at all, her world is pure fantasy and grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I hope this sink story hits the papers. I can just imagine the pictures of sad looking Hinchers standing in flooded kitchens holding a spoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Silky4409

I have so much to say but you lovely lot have said it all a thousand times over and better than I ever could.

I wish she would actually read and take on board the sensible comments and suggestions that are raised to her rather than automatically blocking and sending passive aggressive response to genuinely nice and decent people.

Stop using so many chemicals in your home. You clearly have no idea of the damage that you are doing to the health of your family, and that includes the dog. Do you have any clue as to how sensitive his olfactory nerves are? And you are about to bring a new born baby into a house that is constantly filled with fumes?

Stop blaming 'trolls' for when you are rightly called out on poor or misleading behaviour.

Recognise that your followers, for whatever reason, seem to look up to you and some of them actually deserve to be apologised to for ruining their kitchen plumbing!

I'm not jealous of her and her millions in the bank. To me, wealth isn't measured by money - especially when it's been made off the back of being a stealth saleswoman. To be truly rich, you need to be happy in who you are and know that you're providing the best for those that you love. That does not include throwing money at everything.

I've had to seriously evaluate some of my friends, who I considered to be educated and sensible people, but when they laugh at her stories and say "she's so dizzy and such a laugh" and are taken in by her duplicitous nature, I can't tolerate them any longer!

Sorry, appreciate that was boring but felt good to get it off my chest! X

• Heart
Reactions: 96

LouLou5

My background is in public relations and she would be my worst nightmare as a client. The relentless blocking and deleting is the equivalent of saying 'no comment' which you should NEVER do!!! You either need to stand over what you have said and done and be proud of it or if you have made a mistake need to put your hands up and say 'sorry, I've made a mistake' and own up to it and move on. You can't block every person that disagrees with you, you can't delete every person that disagrees with you. It's just not sustainable. Until I came onto Tattle I had no idea that influencers did this, I was so naive! I used to wonder why all the comments under posts were always do positive and now I know why! I dont know why she thinks she can do whatever she wants and nobody is ever allowed to disagree or disapprove, she's just not living in the real world. I do think some of the comments here do overstep the mark but generally people just want to have a good discussion

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Souffle

Chatty Member
I’ve created Zoph and the fam on The Sims. I think the eyebrows are spot on!

The house is decorated in grey on grey on grey. No toys for the kiddies. A pointless giraffe in each child bedroom. Lots of pointless space throughout the house.

I’m so tempted to make a YouTube series and just create daily dramas in her life 😂😂👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Thatcake

To any small business reading this - As much as getting a tag from one of these “Infuencers” seems like the golden ticket to success, it really isn’t and the best way to build your business is to reward your loyal customers who have actually used their hard earned money to purchase your products. I’m no expert by any means, but for my business, I offer any customer who tags my product on their page/stories a 20% off voucher as a thank you. They are giving you free advertising to their loyal followers (usually friends and family who are more influenced by someone they know to support your business) and you’re also encouraging a 2nd purchase. My experience was upsetting at the time, but I’ve used it to learn and grow, my business is steadily growing and developing AND, most importantly, making me an honest living. Keep moving forward and do it with your integrity intact 🐶🎂💕

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Um, Hinch’s son isn’t even 2 years old yet and he knows how to use the key to open the door and let the dog out. Not only is the key itself a choking hazard, teaching kids to unlock doors at this is dangerous. He could get up in the night and go out. It’s happened loads of times to other kids, and one wee just of wind and fingers and toes could have the door slammed on them.
This is one of the most irresponsible things I’ve seen.

View attachment 510596
Sophie “irresponsible” Hinch

she added the irresponsible in her thirties 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
C6AC99FC-00C9-42E6-A405-DBEFD9C7A63E.jpeg

Is this her version of a disclaimer??
“Think for yourself, trust your own decisions”
In other words, if your sink is now fucked, don’t blame me, you did it to yourself

Edit: @Mumof2 jinx!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Louk

VIP Member
Sorry if already mentioned but just come across this and was shocked. People thinking they have failed for not cleaning for one day!! Come on hinch you’ve gone from allegedly ‘helping’ mental health to causing issues. Drop the perfect life act and the lies. Look at the REAL LIFE devastating effects it’s causing!!! You can’t have such a big following and platform and not be aware of consequences and refuse to take responsibility! Same with that tap bollocks yesterday!! Posted on here cos we all know you’re probably a VIP member!!! Have a word with yourself!! 😡😡😡

You know, I’m proper triggered, hate folk throwing round mental health when it’s clearly bull shit. Yes we all get anxious from time to time, that’s natural. But mental health can be devastating! It’s worse because you can’t see it and it’s literally in your head so feels like a constant daily battle.
she reckons she has mental health issues. Has such a big following and at nine point such a big influence. Why not advocate mental health during lockdown?! If you have it you’d be passionate about it, so I’m calling you out Sophie rose hinchliffe. Your a fraud, a bio fake and I hope it bites you in the arse. But rather than help people you’d rather it all be about you and posts about the tat you buy daily. I mean, what the actual f?! Tamagotchi? 3 gloves? Same furniture in a different colour?! What world do you actually live in?!
Feel free to add on whatever else pointless tat you can think of below 👇🏻
not forgetting that mirror ffs 🙈
I’m stepping away, I’m so annoyed because I genuinely suffer with mental health. And it’s not something to be thrown around Willy nilly
I know there are a few Tattlers out there who are new mums/about to have a baby or might be struggling. Please DO NOT look at Hinch as any kind of role model. It's outrageously unrealistic.
The best piece of advice I can give you, in fact, the one and only thing you should have on your "list" 🙄 is "don't kill the baby" This is my one aim in life. OK, tragedies do unfortunately happen, but stick with me.

Didn't get up/get dressed? That's OK. The baby is alive and fed. It will NEVER remember the day you were a bit shit.

Didn't make it to baby class/swimming /a walk in the park? That's OK, your baby will NEVER remember the day you missed baby sing song and sat in front of cbeebies instead.

Hubby comes home, takes one look at the house /your face/ body and asks you what the hell you did all day and you have absolutely no answer for him? (yeah, this happened to me) You kept your baby alive! That's amazing and it takes full concentration all day long.

Then you look at Hinch and see she's sat in her immaculate house and cleaned every time the baby slept. BOLLOCKS. I passed out cold the second my kid fell asleep and I couldn't care less about the state of my house or people judging me for it. I'm alive, I'm fine and so is my kid. Take care of yourselves Tattlers, and be kond!

• Heart
Reactions: 72