Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that most of Rons (hideous) personalised clothes are gifted. She must have outfits in abundance. Which means she needs to #gifted every time she shows a shot of him wearing something. The ASA appear to do duck all.

Reactions: 32
She is such a brat. Fancy being 30 years old and having tantrums/blocking people, even for constructive criticism.
God forbid people are asking you to be aware of how the tips you share have consequences.
She wouldn't know a consequence if it jumped up and offered her a crunky snack.
Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does she feel the need to cover every bit of wall space?! Like that wall with the tv unit and fire place and unit above the tv?! Babies room is like a bloody charity shop with all that tat on display my kids nursery (used the same one for each due to both boys and couple of years between just freshened it up changed some bits) look so bare 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone who’s having a day off she’s having a full on day of blocking!

Also I wonder if she’s included in the in the style PR gift list? Everyone is posting today as the first clue is out tonight but she’s not posting today! So much for best friends supporting one another!
That’s why she’s having a day off- to sulk as they’d never want to work with her

Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to cover every bit of wall space?! Like that wall with the tv unit and fire place and unit above the tv?! Babies room is like a bloody charity shop with all that tat on display my kids nursery (used the same one for each due to both boys and couple of years between just freshened it up changed some bits) look so bare 😂🙈
That stupid bleeping apple wall basket is for a cottage kitchen, surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can just picture it...

Plumber "so why did you feel the need to take your sink apart?"

The sheep "cOs mRs hInCh tOld mE tOo"

🙄🤣 the dopes

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That’s why she’s having a day off- to sulk as they’d never want to work with her
I agree I’ve never met a more childish person! You’d think she’d be all over with the support! Ill admit I like SS she’s loopy but relatable unlike grinch who is as false as they come!

Reactions: 15
Of course 😊 it said:

Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.

Omg. She's off her rocker.

Reactions: 10
Apparently they asked her, I’m not entirely sure if it’s true but she supposedly declined due to not feeling ready, but what I don’t get is how was she so comfortable doing her PR pics and vids in the run up to her books, why wouldn’t she jump at ITS as it’s clear she loves being in front of the camera x

Reactions: 19
It does say new accounts though so I'm not sure if she actually did it this way ? Don't know
I just did a test (the option to block new accounts only shows on my hobby account not my personal btw) blocking someone I know with 2 accounts and I could still find their other account regardless of which one I blocked, so it does look like she's potentially blocked other linked accounts by hand 🤔

Reactions: 4
It’s been ages since I’ve been able to keep up with a thread in “real time” and I forgot how bloody hilarious you lot are!
Bravo! 👏👏👏

(Should I have said “reel” time or is it best not to mention reels 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What’s the deal with her and OK mag? I saw an article going on about Hinch’s bargain summer dress and the pic had her holding Ron probably from last summer whilst wearing the dress!! They seem to regularly have features on her, I assume Gleam pay for them 🤔

Reactions: 12
Of course 😊 it said:

Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.
I wanted to reply on the last thread but missed it. Regardless of what she thinks, a hysterectomy is no joke. She doesn’t give a flying duck what anyone has been through. I’m sorry you went through it. She could have so many genuine followers who care and who care about eachother, but she divides them. I hope it doesn’t upset you. I have a friend who had a hysterectomy due to cancer in her 30’s, no kids and now no chance of having any and that’s grated on me as I see how hard an op it is. She’s a nasty piece of work. She will be her own downfall I’m afraid. I don’t wish bad on anyone, but she’s been through bugger all in life compared to many x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A friend of mine is a plumber. I was talking to him about an hour ago and he told me he'd had three sink repair jobs today!

The really ironic thing is his partner is a die hard Hincher.
I suppose if she fucks up the sink at home, at least she won't have to look too far to get it fixed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
My cousin who was a big hinch fan just commented on one of the pages saying she has unfollowed her cos "she's boring"

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Blimey. I have a day a way and have a whole load of posts to catch up on from you guys 😂. I’m now waiting keenly to see if I get to shout a huge bloody bingo this weekend. Guys I feel shaky just thinking about it. Got all my evidence stacked up and ready 😉😉😉.
ps I’m actually quite excited for ss ITS range. I quite like how she dresses. 🤭🤭

• Heart
Day of deep rest again 🙄
More likely its a day of finding be kond quotes, scouring Pinterest for baygggsh themed living rooms; shopping, garden centre shopping; shopping and ohh yes house shopping 👍🏼 ATV spendalotsoph.
PS she has still pi**ed me off with the we love SKY because it's FREE! The peevish insensitive witch 🤬

Blimey. I have a day a way and have a whole load of posts to catch up on from you guys 😂. I’m now waiting keenly to see if I get to shout a huge bloody bingo this weekend. Guys I feel shaky just thinking about it. Got all my evidence stacked up and ready 😉😉😉.
ps I’m actually quite excited for ss ITS range. I quite like how she dresses. 🤭🤭
I read earlier that Grinch had turned down ITS, can't wait to see her comment on SS reveal post. It will be on the lines of... Glad you took them up on it bubs, I am just tooooo pregnant with my baby boy, did you know i'm having a baby, real soon bubs. Face time you later....as usual bubs, love you bubs. Whilst in the background being 🤬🤬🐍🐍 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I’ve just done a big clean up of the house cos I refuse to do anything but chill all bank holiday weekend. While I was cleaning, I had a thought. Although I consider myself a very clean and tidy person NOT ONCE have I ever had the urge to dismantle my sink. The way I see it, anything beyond popping a bit of bicarb/zoflo down the sink hole is a plumber’s job. This is what happens when you make a living out of cleaning your sink- there’s only so much you can do before you have to resort to copying and promoting absolutely barmy ideas for content

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.