Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think hinch received one of those in the style clue boxes for ss collab?
1617289608876.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My background is in public relations and she would be my worst nightmare as a client. The relentless blocking and deleting is the equivalent of saying 'no comment' which you should NEVER do!!! You either need to stand over what you have said and done and be proud of it or if you have made a mistake need to put your hands up and say 'sorry, I've made a mistake' and own up to it and move on. You can't block every person that disagrees with you, you can't delete every person that disagrees with you. It's just not sustainable. Until I came onto Tattle I had no idea that influencers did this, I was so naive! I used to wonder why all the comments under posts were always do positive and now I know why! I dont know why she thinks she can do whatever she wants and nobody is ever allowed to disagree or disapprove, she's just not living in the real world. I do think some of the comments here do overstep the mark but generally people just want to have a good discussion

She thinks she a 'celeb' and can get away with all her mistakes etc. She only deals with the positives now that she thinks she's well-known.

A real 'celeb' wouldn't do any of the things she does on a daily basis.

She's a princess so must be mollycoddled at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Yel

Well at least the Hinchers will remember April fools day 2021 :LOL: So many keep posting the same

1617289971643.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I wonder how many people will get kicked out of the FB group for posting them comments about their kitchens?? She removed all from her Instagram, her sister runs the FB group ( I think) so
They’ll probably get removed and blocked too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I worked for one of the leading retailers for a number of years. They paid millions each month to keep anything bad about them (there was a LOT) out of the press. They would pay for positive articles about themselves and also pay to have consumer shopping data manipulated to make it look like they were ‘leading’. I’ve no doubt that is what she does. Fires money out there to have all the articles sprinkled with rainbows and fairy dust

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Where is Gleam right now? Shouldn’t they be telling her to release a warning message?

Reactions: 40
Where is Gleam right now? Shouldn’t they be telling her to release a warning message?
They should but they won’t. They never got her to put a warning For the Zoflora thing or mixing chemicals. Zoflora themselves released the warning after seeing how many people copied her, when she left a glass jar with boiling water and Zoflora on her kitchen side over night.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yel

I doubt gleam will instruct her to do anything unless negative articles start appearing.

Influencers are shady and tend to ignore their mistakes pretending they didn't happen unless they really start getting bad publicity.

Reactions: 31
How do you tell someone is lieing?
Screenshot_20210401-161926~2.png
Example the 'i got it out and put it on because Ron was chilly'.

Added detail not required when someone just wanted a yes/no I will/won't tag you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So she got caught out again! And tries to be nice but has to be horrible at the end if the message. 🙄

Ruuuuuuude !

You got caught out plain and simple Soph !

Dick!

I like the audacity, next time I'll tag you. She says that twice. bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am laughing at the sheep, they deserve it.

Think about it, literally as soon as they watched Hinch clean her sink they all rushed off and had to as well. Dimwits.

Why in the name of Jesus would you need to clean under the waste bit of a sink?

Like Lemmings.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Uh oh, hinch is going to have to pull something special out the bag with ss in the style range being launched this weekend, expecting to make her a million in the first 3 months.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope this sink story hits the papers. I can just imagine the pictures of sad looking Hinchers standing in flooded kitchens holding a spoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Considering SS and Grinch are besties and speak everyday ...I can feel a distancing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.