Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went for a “media training” day last year and I think it was the day she saw the “cute little cleaning trolley” and then bought one for herself.
Just so very wrong 🤦‍♀️

Aug 10th 2020.

Get a refund Soph.

1617294115636.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Hinchers be like 'keep the top tips coming Sophaaaaa'

Just as well today is her day of deep rest, her blocking claw must be on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can some please tell me what a baby wants with a vase of pamper grass or whatever fake crap beige foliage that is?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just seen in SS story that Rex is wearing an outfit from clothing company called Ronnie Roos😉 looks like Hinch has been pipped to the post for the name😂

Can some please tell me what a baby wants with a vase of pamper grass or whatever fake crap beige foliage that is?!?!?!
Dont be silly it’s all about what Sophie wants not her kids😉😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly couldn’t care less about either of them, but I find it totally amusing 😂 best friends my arse 😂 in competition more like and I’m here for it 😂there both still money grabbers, but at least Stacey is a little bit more honest, well kinda 😂

Reactions: 13
Of course 😊 it said:

Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.
what a prick.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.