Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also so much of the “dirt” they are cleaning off is the plumbers putty.
absolutely insanely stupid. But local tradesmen will be delighted

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They should but they won’t. They never got her to put a warning For the Zoflora thing or mixing chemicals. Zoflora themselves released the warning after seeing how many people copied her, when she left a glass jar with boiling water and Zoflora on her kitchen side over night.
Gleam are the worst agency ever!! I don’t like Sophie one bit but they’re literally hanging her out to dry by not helping her with media training and content development!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I felt sorry for her too, I bet she wish she didn't send anything to Soph cause it comes with a truck load of negatively and not even I'm thankyou and a tag to help a small business! 🖕

I’ve messaged Willow and Fleur, poor lady!!!

Reactions: 14
What the hell is she like. Creates chaos then disappears. A liability to anyone that follows her crap.
Have just seen people commenting on a hinch fb page saying their taps have dropped and are waiting on an expensive visit from the plumber, well done Sofa👌👌👌 a few people trying to back her up saying it’s wasn’t even her idea, no maybe it wasn’t however she should know that she has 4m followers and thousands of them will follow her blindly with every single thing that she posts

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey I have never posted before I usually just read haha. But with the blocking thing, I know that there is a new update on Instagram that allows you to block all accounts linked to someone when you're blocking them if that makes sense. Hope this helps ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope this sink story hits the papers. I can just imagine the pictures of sad looking Hinchers standing in flooded kitchens holding a spoon.
Mail online are amazing with the compo faces. Normally around the 6/10 mark for sadness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey I have never posted before I usually just read haha. But with the blocking thing, I know that there is a new update on Instagram that allows you to block all accounts linked to someone when you're blocking them if that makes sense. Hope this helps ;)
Thanks- interesting so she doesn’t even have to know the other accounts (insta does it automatically)!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How long do you estimate her blocked list to be? It must be in the tens of thousands now the rate she goes.

Reactions: 10
so when you go to block somebody it shows you all their other accounts too?

Reactions: 5
Most definitely and especially if your account weren’t linked! What a werido
How did she find that? I think I’ve been blocked by mrbudgethome unless he’s deleted account which I find unlikely. God knows why 🤷‍♀️ Too many weird sensitive snowflakes around

Reactions: 7
I hope this sink story hits the papers. I can just imagine the pictures of sad looking Hinchers standing in flooded kitchens holding a spoon.
Spoon in one hand minky in the other.

Thanks- interesting so she doesn’t even have to know the other accounts (insta does it automatically)!
I saw this earlier but totally forgot to post! Interesting.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This thing with the sink has really wound me up. I saw her do it and thought that might be worth trying next time I clean (thankfully lurked here before cleaned) but if I had done it a plumber would be an inconvenience. When I was a hincher, when I was a lot more vulnerable and spending any spare money on clutter, that would have been a massive expense I couldn't have afforded.

I'm not saying all hinchers would be in that position, but with what I think her demographic is (or at least what it's meant to be) it's a fair assumption.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
First time posting, long time reader though. I just have a feeling today is induction day ! Reveal will be Sunday

Reactions: 19
Uh oh, hinch is going to have to pull something special out the bag with ss in the style range being launched this weekend, expecting to make her a million in the first 3 months.
She's currently eating a giant pineapple, followed by a vindaloo, inhaling raspberry leaf tea and washing it down with some castor oil. Jamie better be careful, she'll be so desperate to upstage the ITS announcement that she'll have him upstairs doing that other thing that brings babies along too....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Imagine if after all the things she’s done it was actually her beloved shiny scratched to duck sink that was her downfall. Would be amazing karma! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.