Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏻‍♀️ I cannot with people today.. another lady has put up a reel video doing her sink like hinch and has said she will be cleaning it weekly!!! She’s very lucky if her kitchen hasn’t flooded.

Reactions: 10
TLDR summary.

Funny kind of day for her.

#sinkgate

#Jumpergate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Last thread closed so reposting again here:

Seriously how many times is she gonna keep getting away with this tit?
Everyone & their cat gets called out but not her?
And all these business she keeps threatening/gaslighting it’s happened soooo many times it’s ridiculous! & they all buckle and bow down to her. Anxious or not, if someone’s done you wrong they’ve done you wrong? Why still bum lick her after she’s done you dirty? It makes me sick 🙄

TLDR summary.

# sinkgate

#Jumpergate
For any hinchers/lurkers it might be a good idea to include @TruthBeToldSophATB posts!

Reactions: 31
TLDR summary.

# sinkgate

#Jumpergate
Thank you for doing that 😘

Reactions: 11
@Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk???? could you post your comment again please? People often miss things at the end of threads and yours is definitely worth sharing!
Of course 😊 it said:

Oh my word, so not only did she block my account for pointing out not to do the sink hack, she's actually gone through enough of my posts to see I have a separate account all about hysterectomy and women's health, and blocked that too! I have about 700 followers combined, so not sure why she needed to do this, I was being nosey this morning to see if she had deleted the sink story, and realised.... I find it bizarre and honestly madness. She needs help.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 158

Found the perfect gif for old soph👍
2 of her favourite things, blocking people and showing her vile thumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
Her block list must be huge on Twitter and instagram, she blocked me on both which means she went out of her way to find my Twitter (that I dont use) and block it. Her management need to have a word with her, she’s meant to be an “influencer” but she blocks or attacks people who doesn’t agree with her or has their nose up her ass. Her fans are the same too attacks every one who doesn’t agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This wolly didn’t manage to get an after pic because it leaked but never mind because now it is ✨ sparky shiny ✨
B584C039-A22E-41E5-A69D-A620115EC411.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’d say whoever delivered that MeDiA TrAiniNg to old twuntwaffle needs to be sacked ASAP 🥴. She couldn’t really duck up any more if she tried...and that’s just for this week alone (up until Wednesday night!) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I like the audacity, next time I'll tag you. She says that twice. bleep.
Hang on... Sorry if I've missed something but is she basically saying that she doesn't know where Ron's clothes magically appear from?!?! She just put it on him because he was chilly, surely she would know what clothes she has bought and what she has had gifted? 🤯 The mind boggles...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
She blocked me too, but bizarrely she went into my my other account which isn't linked in my personal account profile, and blocked it too.

Does she have a social media team do we think???
Most definitely and especially if your account weren’t linked! What a werido

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.