Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch is constantly blowing smoke up his own arse about that bloody podcast, which I refuse to listen too, even for the lols. I suppose it’s the only work he’s done since CC1 was born, who can blame him for bugging it up? 😜
Yeah I’m not listening either, also refuse to read any of the books. Their lives are so dull and their banter is crap. Not to mention her voice is like nails on a chalk board 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I just had a Google about the tesco range, I didn't know it existed until I saw it mentioned here.. Why has she not advertised it herself on her stories or on a grid post? I just don't get it.
I suspect that she will bombard us with all her tat on 12 April, when non essential shops can reopen

Reactions: 15
Just having a moment where I'm pondering...so I totally am on board with the whole baby is really a girl theory, imagine the press inch(es) it would generate...however this actually happened to me, I was told all the way through I was having a girl only to discover when he was born he was infact a HE! Now for me it didn't bother me a jot either way, but picture this - she's told everyone a boy, when she thinks it's a girl, and it actually comes out a boy anyway thus scuppered the whole thing...fuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck uses a spoon to dismantle that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 u can use a flat head screw driver and works better ..... also for someone who loves to show every inch of her private life to the world to see , there’s something that’s she’s never ever shown which is her dinners only when they get a takeaway or ordered something in but she’s never ever shown what she cooks for the whole family to eat , can see she still feeds Ron baby food and them eating junk
Because her target audience are the type to think they shouldn’t leave the kitchen, let alone own a tool kit. That’s a mans job 🙄 unless it’s a pink and sparkly “ladies tool kit”, which depressingly I have actually seen....
Ladies don’t do diy clearly, unless you make it pink 💅🏻

Reactions: 25
My hubby just said to me imagine if she didn’t even live in that house anymore, she’s got her mansion in the country and can she just just goes back to castle greyskull once a week to prerecord and is literally using it like a TV studio lol
He’ll be giving her ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ahahahhahahaha the amount of comments from sheep under that reel flooding their kitchens! Thick as champ the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ANOTHER purchase!!!! She has seats and a table in the garden. Why does she need more?!?

Reactions: 12
She will block him for telling her that her seal is broke. Poor sod only trying to help
How dare he try and help my “followers” not flood their kitchen.. I’ve got my plumber swipe up at the ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lovely Michelle is now cleaning her sink with natural cleaning products 😂 F**ck you hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She does know that it will be summer 2023 before the baby can sit at that table????
Also Soph just cause its on tik tok doesn't mean its right!!!!! Just like when tik tok told everyone they where hanging their toilet blocks wrong then everyone ended up with blocked toilets

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed that Hinch has done a sink clean trying to get peoples kitchen cupboards flooded at the same time
Michelle has done one using all safe products?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.